Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

magic-forest - Magic-Forest.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

In our Magic forests, you will be able to learn the secrets of magic and go on an amazing journey for which at the end of each tour will be assessed on profits. But do not forget that our forests are powered by new emotions and experiences, so if you want a magical forest for a long time could you please his magic, bring new members on a guided tour of these amazing places. Our Magic woods, you do not necessarily take participation in the role of the traveler, as you can earn simply by inviting their friends and acquaintances to go to the tours offered at the same time you will receive from your friends each paid tours - 5% of their contribution.

Plan:

1. 115% (24 hours)

Minimum Invest $10

Maximum Invest $150

2.125% Daily (36hours)

Minimum Invest $150

Maximum Invest $400

3.135% (48 hours)

Minimum Invest $400

Maximum Invest $1000

Principal not returned

Accept: LR,PM

Join magic-forest here

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOSGuard, it has good plans, but I think very risky to venture with as it can turn to scam anytime after paying for one or two days, design is attractive and the program is just launched worth give a try, 5% withdrawal fee is there hidden, so it is not total 115% that we will be paid after 1 day.

program like this is not a good enough place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive a long time, and the admin will only give payments to some investors only, while some other major investor will only lose the money they invested

This hourly plan project has been paying so far and we can have latest payment proofs found around, it doesn't pay instant, but pays fast within few minutes to 24 hours, maximum, and many investors have been joining and participating in this hourly plan from Magic Forest, but it's very risky too, as the ROI is higher than that offered in usual short term plans.

Around $3K has been deposited into the program for last few hours and around $70 has been paid out so far, the program doesn't contain the list of transactions of paid out or investors, but the review page is available where invetsors can write anything as feedback or post their payment proofs as well.

despite the paying status this program is having with hyip monitors,i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program,i dont see the progrm as a safe place for anybody to invest,the daily and total return offered on all the plan on the program is not safe and i can tell the admin is just here to scam investors

i don't know how to change this site in english language since this program is quite hard to be changed,even this program in russian language still there are chance to survive and until now this program could survive for about more than one round and we can see this program in SSL MODE too.

It is not difficult to do this work, you only need to copy link of site and paste it in Google Chrome, all will be translate into English when it will be easy to understand and register here, but as my idea, this is not good progam for investing because their status is not good at this time and site too have plan too high, it is very risk for investing

Early investors of Magic Forest with matured plan of 24 hours have been paid instant and few of them hit and run with the first profit but few others reinvested for the second round, let's see if this project continues to pay for at least a couple of rounds, reinvesting in these kind of high ROI plans is very risky.

Magic forest has an attractive feature of high ROI and automatic payment, even the professional design of the program appears to be quite promising, support service in Skype is a good choice, I guess this admin had recently run few hyip with the same kind of ROI, but scammed early, since such ROI is too huge to keep paying.

Magic Forest has paid for one round successully, yesterday and today yet there is no updated proofs of payments on forums around, but I have noticed many investors reinvested for the second round, I just hope it is not a one day scammer and will continue to pay it's investors on the day two as well.

The program is very much protected with the Ddosgurd which is a very good decission by the admin so what I need to know here is that the plan are just afferd to the investor just make them invest and after some time the admin may run away with our fund.