Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pay-group - pay-group.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Pay Group - an online project created by a group of professional traders, who have long standing and successful experience in trading in the market FOREX.

Our professionals developed a revolutionary method of trading in FOREX, which allows you to get a good profit with minimal risk. This method we have successfully used for several years, which guarantees that you save your money.

The investment project is designed for professional and novice investors, and we will be happy to help newcomers to become a way of profitable business, which may lead you to financial independence.

Plan:

Plan "Start"

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 and more 1.50

Calculate your profit >>

Plan "Classic"

Plan 1 $100 and more 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan "Premium"

Plan 1 $500 and more 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR,PM

Join pay-group here

Hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protected by DDOSGuard, Classic, Premium and VIP have unaffordable minimum to participate with and even the term is longer too which is inconvenient for many of us, only the Starter plan has good features like minimum of $5 and term lasts for five days.

1.5% daily for 5 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because programs like this usually can not be run by a long time and I'm sure if we took advantage of the time past 5 days, I'm sure admin probably will not give payments to investors until the deadline to make a profit has expired

Pay Group has attractive referral program in offer to earn extra bucks without investing in the program, or other than the profit earned through investment program, a nice 8% commission on our referral investments can be earned, but it can be variable depending on the amount range invested by the referrals.

i guess it up to the admin of this program if he/she want to sustain this program or not,this program is gonna do really well,the daily return offered by the admin of the program reasonable and i can tell the program will sustain the return if the admin of the program is a sincere person,i dont think this program will have problem with the daily return

The lowest plan that admin offering here is very reasonable and also easy to reach , and from what i see admin seems taking care this site so much, we can see the script that admin use is good and the template also good so i can say this program have good prospect to be a good site in future.