Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WealthSail - wealthsail.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

wealthsail.net is happy to welcome you on its pages and invites you to start your investment journey. wealthsail.net is a company that has been in the yacht selling/buying/renting business for years and now it is time to go to the next level - international online investing. Our business strategy requires constant growth, so we entered a high-yield investment market in search of capital from private investors in order to expand our boundaries.

We focus on investments in the market, aimed primarily at consumers of luxury services. This is a field of big money and big opportunities. Do not forget that 13% of the world's population own 95% of the world's capital. The investment offer of wealthsail.net has been developed to provide guaranteed profit and to avoid all possible risks. wealthsail.net has been designed to deliver guaranteed profits with risks close to zero. With the help of our knowledge and experience you will be able to gain complete control on your finances, allowing you to live a luxurious life!

Plan:

Atlantic 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

10 Days $10 - $10,000 2.50

Atlantic 2

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

10 Days $10 - $10,000 12.00

Atlantic 3

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

10 Days $10 - $10,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR

Join WealthSail here

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, Wealth Sail has been running for three days now, but the monitors have added them today, this program has official FaceBook page, online chat support service, profitable plans with $10 minimum, 5% referral program and a nice mid term addition to our investment portfolio.

by taking advantage during the 10 days of the offer given by the admin is a pretty good decision for investors who want to invest in this program, because of the benefits offered for 10 days is quite in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we took advantage with a 20-day period, I'm sure the admin will never give payment to its investors well

The admin should take enough efforts to make the program more popular adding it on more monitors, but it seems almost unknown in the hyip industry, it could only collect a total of around $100 in one day and that's it, no more investors, but once it come on monitors with good RCB offers, it would gain investor support, just my opinion.

i am wondering what is admin hosting here, because it has DDOS protection and it seems from KODDOS but still i am not sure about it, also thisprogram has been online for few hours which make them gained some place in front of other investors, even like that we cannot expect for payment today because the plans offering daily interest rate to us.

The Investment Plans offered by this HYIP is not the same with the explanation on this thread. We can see it more on the website of this HYIP. It has the Pacific Investment Plan, ranging for 7% daily RoI for 20 days and the principal will be returned

i can only advise investors to be careful investing with this program,i have the feeling the admin of this program is only gonna scam investors that invest with the program,though the program is having a paying status now but i don't think that make the program a safe place for investors to invest.the program will pay but i dont see them completing the term