Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SecureEarn - securearn.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Secure Earn LTD. is an international United Kingdom-based investment corporation dealing with Forex currency exchange market. We are incorporated with Companies House under number 08529385 and you are free to review our certificate of incorporation by following this link..

Our company is interested in collecting external capital for our trading needs. The more money there is in management, the higher the returns on every closed order whether sale or buy. This is one of the main principles of Forex trading. That is why our doors are now open for every individual willing to invest securely online and spare some funds for the future. Your invested funds will be used by our professional trading analysts for conducting trading activity and you will then receive shares on the profit we gain.

Plan:

2.1% - 2.7% daily for 70 Business days (Principal return)

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EGO

Join SecureEarn here

Hosting is on a dedicated server of Black Lotus and the ddos protection is provided by BlockDOS, the leading company in the hyip industry that can effectively protect from ddos attacks, nice plans offered in this program, but the ROI is a bit high as the plan is of kind, in which principal is returned at the end.

if admin gives the advantage with the return on capital that we have invested, the profits to be earned by the investors is very high and I am not sure the admin will give you the advantage well, and I'm sure the admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days only, after that admin will never give payment again

secure Earn is added to Premium listing of MNO today, I think this long term will get even more potential investors from MNO, coming on MNO from the day one is a good thing and it looks to be managed by a professional team and effective advertising will definitely get great support for the program in the hyip industry.

well at the moment, this program capture my own attention, the script that admin used is good enough to attract investors and of course the template that admin embedded to this program, plus this program update the status and news of them in Facebook so we are well updated with this program

New program of the week on MNO, Secure Earn has been reviewed on MNO blog today, this website of Secure Earn is running off Gold Coders script and hosting is not on a dedicated server but ddos protection from BlockDOS, lot of communicating methods, live chat feature, FaceBook page of Secure Earn, online support etc.

Hosting is on a dedicated server of Black Lotus and the ddos protection is provided by BlockDOS, the leading company in the hyip industry that can effectively protect from ddos attacks, nice plans offered in this program, but the ROI is a bit high as the plan is of kind, in which principal is returned at the end.

Yes, it is correct, site is having a great script with enough protection and support programs, they too are only online not long therefore I think that this is good program for investing although we too can't sure that site can run completely a round, however with rate is abit high together with high RCB offer from monitors, it will help us is faster to have again fund and wait for benefit

Coming to the profit calculation, the plan offers a 2.1% daily on every business day, which will be a total of 147% in the term of 70 business days that is around 3.5 months, which is something like monthly profit of 50% for three months they return of principal that is risky plan, to get the invested money doubled and earn about 250% in just 3.5 months.

Coming to the profit calculation, the plan offers a 2.1% daily on every business day, which will be a total of 147% in the term of 70 business days that is around 3.5 months, which is something like monthly profit of 50% for three months they return of principal that is risky plan, to get the invested money doubled and earn about 250% in just 3.5 months.

well i can only hope the admin of this program will be a sincere person,the plan offered on this program is safe and the total return offered as well is ok.moreover the program is having the support of reputable hyip monitors,i guess the admin of this program keep the program because i can tell this program will see lots of support