Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

space-investment - space-investment.com

masforex

Im Not Admin

The site works on the principle of a Ponzi scheme. Payments come from the previous contributions by subsequent investors. You can make money in the project, even without making a deposit, and only just attracting users (your referrals) and from their deposit, you'll receive 9%. Therefore, the life also depends on your activity. The administration, in turn, ensures the smooth development of the project and a long life. We did not come for one day, we are here to stay. We hope you enjoy the work in the project!

112% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

112% daily $1 - $200 12.00

130% after 2 days

130% after 2 days $50 - $500 30.00

150% after 3 days

150% after 3 days $200 - $1,000 50.00

DDoS protection

SSL protected

Dedicated server

Licensed script - Unique design

Registrar ENOM, INC.

Created 2013-05-13

Expire 2014-05-13

NS NS1.SPACE-INVESTMENT.COM NS2.SPACE-INVESTMENT.COM

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://space-investment.com/

I have noticed many $1 deposits in this short term program, that has just launched today, it is a good feature of minimum set at $1, the website of this short term project is also available in Russian version and support in Skype is provided for customers, it is mentioned payment system is manual, but no time frame is given in detail.

all the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and was incompatible with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only run with a short amount of time and will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are only will lose the money they have invested in this program

Space Investment website is hosted on a dedicated server and there is few transaction list can be found in their paid out page but those payment proofs haven't yet been found on forums anyway, I think those payments might be referral commissions, this one may pay for a few rounds with the one day plan.

Actually according to my own opininpon about this program, the rate that admin offering for me and any investors around is quite high, even like that minimum deposit here is low so i am sure many people will risking their money, in fact this program also not that good enough, because until now in their 2th days, this program still cannot pay investors.

The reason made by this new HYIP sounds very extreme and impossible. We know here, not too many companies or industries can go and work in the space industry. Because this field is very rare and expensive. So, if we can think clearly, we better check if it is true or not about this HYIP doing business in the space industry