Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SafeCashFund. - Safecashfund.com[

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://safecashfund.com

Dear users, Welcome to SafeCashFund Investment Company! If you are looking for an additional regular income, then you found it. Work with us and earn an income. You only need to invest a certain amount of money under a certain percentage, and a week later you already feel the taste of profit. Your money will grow in the currency market (Forex). Our experts have many years of studying the market and around 2-3 years of successful trading on it. Therefore, we suggest that you earn, where you'll take minimal participation. Your money will grow with each passing day. The system is the same as in the banks, but the percentage is much higher. This, of course, it is advantageous for us as we get a small percentage of your money, well most of you will pay. Your investment will bring you profit.

PLANS:

Starter Plan (1 Day)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 117.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 132.00

Calculate your profit >>

Advanced Plan (7 days)

Plan 1 $17 - $100 602.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 605.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 607.00

Calculate your profit >>

Professional Plan (15 days)

Plan 1 $14 - $100 1398.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1400.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 1402.00

Calculate your profit >>

Expert Plan (21 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1990.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1995.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 2000.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP

Link : http://safecashfund.com

Safe Cash Fund is a short term hyip just launched today, it has various plans in offer, STP is also allowed to venture with, the payment system is not instant, but it is processed manually within 24 business hours maximum, yet monitors to be added to the project and nothing has yet been paid out from the project for eight hours now.

too many unreasonable advantage offered by the admin for investors and I think we can only get a good benefit from this program by taking Plan $ 1 20 - $ 100 105.00, because the profit is not very high and according to the time required for make a profit and I'm sure the admin will still give the advantage to its investors well

The deposits in the program has reached $2K plus but there is yet no payment from the admin, not even referral commission anyway, usually short term investors look for one day plan and it seems here we can't afford to invest as only the Expert plan, that is after 21 days has affordable minimum of $10.

total account for this site is 171 accounts? well i think it still unclear because we don't know how much this program has active accounts. But minimum deposit of this program is quite high i think, $20 per minimum deposit is not good for me since i am not an active investors also in this program, but the rate is quite profitable.

despite the high return offered by the admin of this program,the program has being running online for 2 days now with paying status from hyip monitors,i believe the program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors.though program like this dont last long online but i guess investors just need to invest wisely on the program