Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Europedollar - Europedollar.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://europedollar.com

Today the company europedollar.com is a stable participant of currency market Forex.It is a very profitable business.Forex is a big market place all over the world. It is possible to earn High profit by proper using of forex.The beginning of activity of the company europedollar.com may be called 2004. The development of trading systems was begun exactly then. During quite a long period of time the set of special instruments was developed and integrated, using of which allows to speak about a qualitatively different level of service of investing in the currency market Forex. Thus, at present, the company europedollar.com has a strong functional...

PLANS:

135% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $500 103.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 120.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $100,000 135.00

Calculate your profit >>

300% AFTER 5 DAYS

Plan 1 $20 - $500 250.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 270.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $100,000 300.00

Calculate your profit >>

700% AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $500 600.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 650.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $100,000 700.00

Calculate your profit >>

1600% AFTER 20 DAYS

Plan 1 $20 - $500 1520.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 1550.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $100,000 1600.00

Accept : LR, PM, Egopay

Link : http://europedollar.com

The same template of the project is seen before, in some other short term program, that lasted for more than two weeks, in this project, newly launched today, the deposits already reached around 47K dollars and withdrawals of $5K, but the paid out and deposit list is hidden, those links don't work at all, I think the statistics is fake.

3% profit for one day? well i can say that the rate admin offering is stable enough to give more payment to all investors, but aside from that all european dollar still new, i am sure that there are some chance to take an advantages from it and then do hit and run strategy here.

The same template of the project is seen before, in some other short term program, that lasted for more than two weeks, in this project, newly launched today, the deposits already reached around 47K dollars and withdrawals of $5K, but the paid out and deposit list is hidden, those links don't work at all, I think the statistics is fake.

It is not a surprising thing to see that cheap HYIP like this one using the cheap HYIP script too. So, if we can find this HYIP is pretty much similiar with other HYIP, then this is not a surprising thing anymore. The RoI offered by this new HYIP is extremely high and it is beyond our mind. Better not to invest here

Plan 1 $ 20 - $ 500 103.00 was an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the advantages offered is in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take a higher profit than the other offerings given by admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage