Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

7days-invest - 7days-invest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

7days-invest.com is a modern highly profitable MLM-project of the new generation, working on the principle of a Ponzi scheme. Our 7 well-thought-out investment plan will provide you with a high income in a relatively short period of time.

Plan:

115% after 1 day (10 - 50$)

125% after 2 days (10 - 100$)

150% after 3 days (10 - 500$)

200% after 4 days (10 - 1 000$)

300% after 5 days (10 - 5 000$)

400% after 6 days (10 - 5 000$)

500% after 7 days (10 - 5 000$)

Accepted LibertyReserve & PerfectMoney

Join 7days-invest here

7Days Invest has been online for a couple of days now, we can also find an advertising banner of this program on GS monitor as well, there have been few monitors listing this one and also offer RCB for investors, main news is that the project has been paying instant for the couple of days so far which is a nice thing to see.

This program has an internal fee for withdrawals, a 10%, only referral commission withdrawals will be processed out instantly but the general profit payments will be paid within 12 hours maximum, so if we invest a $10 and receive $11.5 accrued in accounts, the next day, after deduction of withdrawal fee, 10%, we shall get $10.35, just my opinion.

Internal fee for withdrawal? well that will take long time for us to reach BEP if admin give us more fee for our withdrawal, actually i don't like this kind of concept, it will make us nothing. even like that this program has been online for some days, and keep paying even like that i am still not interested to invest in this program.

This program has an internal fee for withdrawals, a 10%, only referral commission withdrawals will be processed out instantly but the general profit payments will be paid within 12 hours maximum, so if we invest a $10 and receive $11.5 accrued in accounts, the next day, after deduction of withdrawal fee, 10%, we shall get $10.35, just my opinion.

Well, I think it is talking about the withdrawal fee. Withdrawal fee is not so common in the HYIP business, but, it is not the first time thing for the HYIP business. As long as the HYIP is still paying, then we can see, it is not a big deal with the withdrawal fee

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only give payments to some investors it as evidence that the program provides payments to its investors well, but in fact that many investors will lose money they have invested in this program

The website of 7Days Invest is inaccessible from my end, but there is no such complaints around, instead we can see latest payment proofs of the program till last few hours ago, may be it is inaccessible only in certain regions, I hope the admin will fix this soon and the website will be back to normal for everyone.

The website of 7Days Invest is inaccessible from my end, but there is no such complaints around, instead we can see latest payment proofs of the program till last few hours ago, may be it is inaccessible only in certain regions, I hope the admin will fix this soon and the website will be back to normal for everyone.

this program is gone already,i guess thats why the admin of the program short the program,the program has reach his target and i believe the admin of the program has being able to get some reasonable money from this program,i can only advise investors to stay away from the program has hyip monitors now have the program listed with not paying