Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fast-furious - fast-furious.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Are you tired of searching for a permanent source of income? You are tired of losing money in the projects "phony"? You have lost faith that will find a decent income on the internet? Congratulate yourself with a victory! You have found a tool that can help make all your wishes and desires to the perfect financial position!

FAST FURIOUS - an online charitable fund, which is designed to improve the financial well-being of any person who will take part in it. Participate in the system can be anyone, regardless of social status, rank in society and economic status. The essence of the program is simple - to help others, you help yourself.

Plan:

5.2$ every hour for 24 hours; 125% after 1 day; 155% after 2 days; 200% after 3 days

Accepted LibertyReserve & PerfectMoney

Join fast-furious here

Fast Furious an hourly paying project has been active for last few hours, every weekend, on Sunday, we shall find some good hourly plan programs that just pay for one round in the beginning but if we continue to reinvest, then we might lose as they turn to scam quite fast, Fast Furious looks nice but very risky hourly plan.

This short term, Fast Furious is on monitors today, offering good RCB for investors, this one also includes a hourly plan which has high risk factor, current status of the program is paying instant, as it is just added today on monitors, I guess it would stay active for at least a couple of days now on.

Fast and Furios is a good program at start, i mean when the first time i saw this program when visited them, admin already used a good script and template for his site, plus this program also in bilingual, so international investors can invest here also russian investors can invest too, so i think language is not a big deal in this program.

program like this is not a good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I also saw that this program has had a very bad payment status, we recommend investors left the program because it is too high risk for losing money that we have invested

program like this is not a good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I also saw that this program has had a very bad payment status, we recommend investors left the program because it is too high risk for losing money that we have invested

Definitely this new program is not a good place for any investor to invest the money. Simply, we can see the RoI offered by this new HYI is extremely high and beyond our mind. There is no way the Admin of this new HYIP can pay as much as 200% RoI in 4 days investment. It is not good at all. This will not sustain too long in the business. Better to skip it

i guess it will be even better if this thread is just close,this program is a new program but the return offered by the admin of the program is high and i think that is why the program crash down on time,the program has stop paying investors and all the hyip monitors that have the program listed on their page are listing the program with not paying status