Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

J-Type LTD - j-typeltd.com

hyipindo

I am not admin.

J-Type LTD is a real forex trading service managed by a team of dedicated and experienced professionals in the currency trading field. The main goals of J-Type LTD are stability and profitability. So, any features and changes made to the system are conceived with these goals in mind. Just as forex trading can be very profitable, it can also be quite unstable and volatile. With this in mind we have developed a range of features to minimize the risks involved.

Thus, we reduce fluctuations to help ensure steady returns for a long period of time. Our system has been carefully devised to make trades as profitable as possible. We achieve profitability in up to 90% of trades, keeping losses to a minimum.

130% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 104.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 130.00

200% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 113.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 150.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 200.00

250% After 7 days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 130.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 210.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 250.00

500% After 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 165.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 235.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 500.00

1200% after 30days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 400.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 600.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 1200.00

LR and PM

Link=> http://j-typeltd.com

First i am not sure enough if this program is good enough for us later. First i saw admin only pay few amount of bucks to all investors until now, but he already got a lot of bucks from investetors as investment, so basically admin is in profit and i don't like it to happen, since i am sure he can scam us sooner if he want, but honestly the ROI's rate per post here is good enough.

J Type Ltd has been paying for three days, the latest payment of today to PM can be found on forums, this one has started to be listed over a couple of monitors with RCB offers for one day now that the program has been getting investors, yet they have to be promoted well enough, but currently it's growing slowly.

Yes, although they have had status "Paying" in some monitors but we too can see that they have temple very old, site too don't have many qualified to list and almost monitors in status "Paying" still have rate ROI is zero although site have ran 3 days already therefore I don't think that this is good program for investing

Plan 1 $ 10 - $ 500 104.00 was an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make these gains, but if we take higher profits with time longer than the other offerings given by the admin, I think admin will never give you the advantage

Yes, although they have had status "Paying" in some monitors but we too can see that they have temple very old, site too don't have many qualified to list and almost monitors in status "Paying" still have rate ROI is zero although site have ran 3 days already therefore I don't think that this is good program for investing

I had got the payout ( referral commission ) at the very first day . Also now it's monitoring by some qualified monitors.

I know about this program yesterday but really I don't join because it is very old in all, at that time, site too only add a monitors and amount of deposit only $120. At this time, everything is better, may be admin have promoted more in monitors therefore have had very many monitors listed for this program with status "Paying", I hope that site can keep this status long

i will have love to do hit and run on this program but i don't think this program is a safe place for anybody to hit and run anymore,the program has being running online for 4 days now,though the program is still having a paying status with hyip monitors but i don't see the program as a safe place for investors to invest anymore,the admin of the program might be running at anytime

A couple of rounds with the three days plan has been success so far, it is not too old but the project has just started to add more RCB monitors, so we can go safe with the one day plan at this stage of the program, five days online and active, fast withdrawals is promised feature in this short term, J-type Ltd.