Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldAssetsFinance - goldassetsfinance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Gold Assets Finance is a privately owned investment company founded by MM Rogers in 2007 under the name Gold Assets Finance Inc. registered in the Republic of Panama. MM Rogers is an entrepreneur and day trader; dedicated and passionate to his work in the field of finance trade and investment.

Since then, the company has been engaged in trading in the financial markets, mainly bonds, stocks and the commodity market such as gold and silver. Over the years, we have provided services to individual investors and large companies interested in receiving primary or secondary income. Our business model is very really simple. Investors entrust us with their funds; we, in turn, trade them in a wide variety of investment tools - both online and offline - to provide the yield way above the market.

Plan:

Gold Starter

The Gold Starter plan is our test plan for newer investors, paying 1% daily for 10 business days with principal returned at the end of the term. This gives a total return on investment of 110% and a net profit of 10% on your investment. The minimum deposit accepted for this plan is $5 USD and a maximum deposit of $250 USD is accepted. Withdrawal is available daily, principal can be withdrawn at the end of the 10 business days.

Gold Smart

The Gold Smart plan is our plan for smaller investors, paying 1.2% daily for 20 business days with principal returned at the end of the term. This gives a total return on investment of 124% and a net profit of 24% on your investment. The minimum deposit accepted for this plan is $251 USD and a maximum deposit of $750 USD is accepted. Withdrawal is available daily, principal can be withdrawn at the end of the 20 business days.

Gold Expert

The Gold Expert plan is our plan for medium and professional investors, paying 1.4% daily for 40 business days with principal returned at the end of the term. This gives a total return on investment of 156% and a net profit of 56% on your investment. The minimum deposit accepted for this plan is $751 USD and a maximum deposit of $1,500 USD is accepted. Withdrawal is available daily, principal can be withdrawn at the end of the 20 business days.

Gold Elite

The Gold Elite plan is our plan for bigger investors, paying the maximum 1.5% daily for 80 business days with principal returned at the end of the term. This gives a total return on investment of 220% and a net profit of 120% on your investment. The minimum deposit accepted for this plan is $1,501 USD and a maximum deposit of $25,000 USD is accepted. Withdrawal is available daily, principal can be withdrawn at the end of the 80 business days.

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join GoldAssetsFinance here

10% profit for 10 days, seems stable enough, also with our principal back i think this program will be good enough for many investors especially for the one who always worry about their investment, and the second thing is minimum deposit that admin offering is low, so i am sure that there will be a lot of people that want to invest here.

Gold Assets Finance has been added on MNO, yesterday, to Basic listing, but I am unable to access this website due to SSL Connecting error I have been getting, from the above plans, in the thread, I can say, 1% on every business day is a highly sustainable plan and minimum of $5 is affordable for almost every investor.

GAF purchased an advertising banner on MNO monitor for one month, which is a good thing to see the admin taking efforts to advertise the project from the day one, it gets them a lot of potential investors that try with the third plan, that pays 1.4% daily for 40 business days, as potential investors on MNO afford to invest $751 minimum for better ROI.

Gold Assets Finance has been listed over around twenty monitors including MNO, where it has also an advertising banner, it's been paying for three days now, though the payment system is manual, the withdrawals have been processed fast and the payment proofs around show the program has been active so far.

I'm sure if the program would be an excellent place for investors to invest, because of all the benefits offered by the admin is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will be able to work professionally in carrying out its program and the admin will provide payments to investors until the end of the time limit for making such gains