Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jubiinv - jubiinv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

ELE is a special program for individuals and small businesses interested in reliable investing opportunities bringing lightning fast profits without the requirement of large investments. You have demanded a program where everyone could participate. We have developed it for you, and it's working great and will continue for a very long time. There is no doubt that internet businesses will be growing during the next few years and it will be growing very rapidly, thus, there is no doubt our business and profits will keep on growing in the following years to come. Over the years we have seen a number of instances in the financial services industry where a firm is unable, due to its financial circumstances, to return investors' investments or money. And people have suffered significant losses, in some cases their life savings.At ELE we will never let you down, that is why we want our relationship with you to be a partnership based on confidence and trust. We try to conduct our business with you in a fair and reasonable way. Our program has been constructed to earn the smallest of investors the largest returns possible on their investments in the shortest possible time. We have a reserve insurance fund that will guarantee your initial deposit.

Plan:

124% after 1 calendar day

210% after 5 calendar days

380% after 10 calendar days

565% after 15 calendar days

2.7% for 70 calendar days

2.8% for 70 calendar days

3% for 70 calendar days

3.5% for 70 calendar days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join jubiinv here

Hm, i love this program minimum deposit since it is lower than many hyip program, but in the other hand i miss something like the interest rate that admin offering, it is totally high for short term program and it seems the script that admin use at the moment is unlicensed script plus that template only copy and paste template. No SSL and DDOS protection make this site vulnerable to attack and seems like a scam program.

This program offers both long term as well as short term plans, and it is three days old program now, here is the news update on FaceBook in news section of the site !

2013-05-14

We are available on Facebook.com We have launched our official page on Facebook.com. We will post updates about our operations, services and news there.

Plans usually are good however the strange matter is that i could not find any short phrase plans within this site. I believe thread creator has mistakenly posted short-term plans below. A beneficial thing is they've allowed a pair of currencies intended for investments below. Members can select the currency which they want to use as investment. Hope that will members will probably earn good from this program.

I think we should consider this project as short term and risky to venture with, though they offer mid term plans, I don't think this one would stay active for such a long time of 70 days, so short term plans have $5 minimum to participate which is a nice feature, anyone that can afford to risk a $5 can test this short term project.

I am still not sure if this would be a good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only run with very short time, and the admin will never give payment to its investors well

Global Hyip Monitor is the single monitor added this program and has given paying status for this program, for one week, here is the news update !

2013-05-20

7 Days online First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing ELE Investment LTD. We will do my best to make a really good opportunity for online investing. For your conveniences our company works on a weekends as usual. As far as possible, we have set out to ensure that our website is compatible with open web standards. We therefore recommend that you access this website using modern web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. This website is also optimized for modern mobile devices so that you may reach it on the move. Thank you very much!

this program has being running online for 6 days now and all the hyip monitors that have the program listed on their page did not invest with the program,these kinda make it hard for one to determine the real status of the program as all the hyip monitors that have the program listed are listing the program with a waiting status