Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profitfxplus - profitfxplus.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Profitfxplus is an Officially registered private investment firm. Hernandez Lopez is the owner profitfxplus he is a financial expert who is very experienced more than 10 years and now proud of along with other financial experts from the USA and Russia have made profitfxplus, the program that will make your life happier and free from financial problems.Hernandez is a financial expert who graduated from the country where his father lives in America, but after graduating he is back to russia.

Plan:

2.4% daily for 75 Calendar days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join Profitfxplus here

2 days ago this site was in pre-launch mode but at the moment i think this program is online and we can start our investment in this program, plus i know that admin offering stable ROI's rate for investors, so that is why i said this program having a lot of potential to survive in future, and if admin can manage it then it will be more than we know.

In their latest news they mentioned that Monday, the 20th of May will be the launch of their investment program, here is their update regarding the support service that work 24/7 !

2013-05-18

CONGRATULATIONS WEEKEND Our preparation is getting stronger to serve members.

We have support 24/7 full time they will work to serve you.

Currently we have received a lot of members and will continue to grow each day.

Please feel free to always ask our support.

Thank you.

Hernandez Lopez

I discovered this site very poor. The script used by it will be of inexpensive cost which usually everyone can certainly buy and no proper stats and safety measures feature added by admin here. I won't think it might pay members for such long time. I imagine admin is here to do scam.

Site Information

Running days 2

Online Visitors 1

Online Members 13

It seems ProfitFxPlus is a single planned project, that is 2.4% daily for 75 days, I think this plan is of kind in which principal will be included in daily profits, they promise to pay within 12 hours, but it can also take 24 hours maximum, in case of uncertain cases, like technical issues, the administration will check the pending withdrawals and process them immediately.

i can only hope the admin of this program will be sincere with investors on this program,this program has being running online for 4 days now,though the program is long term program and the daily return offered by the admin of the program is ok as well,i can tell this program will do well and i hope the admin of the program will complete the term

although the long-term benefits offered by the admin is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, but I am not sure if this program will be able to survive a long time and I'm sure the admin will just run and made ​​payments to its investors in just a few days, after which the admin will leave investors with the money they had invested