Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FTS-Fund - fts-fund.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Forex Trading is quite complicated. Only a few can make really good money due to the system complexity. But many hear numerous success stories involving Forex. How can one earn much in the system without risk of losing everything? The answer to this question is very simple. You need to ask for help from professionals. Thus the lucky ones who are able to extract huge profits. You only need to trust them your investment and wait for your prompt profit.

Plan:

Beginner

From 10 USD

To 1000 USD

Minimal 30 days

Maximal ***8734;

Daily 1.3%

Investor

From 1001 USD

To 5000 USD

Minimal 30 days

Maximal ***8734;

Daily 1.8%

Professional

From 5001 USD

To 25000 USD

Minimal 30 days

Maximal ***8734;

Daily 2.3%

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join FTS-Fund here

It seems this program really will trade our money in forex later, and also from my point of view this program is good enough for long run , since admin offering long term investment for many investors that want to invest their money in this program, but it will be good if admin added more payment processor to support them, for me this site is 8/10.

FTS Fund has been just launched on 16th May and immediately it was under DDOS attack and now back to normal, admin sends quick update in explanation !

7.05.13 16:52 Successfully weathered DDos attack power 3Gbps. Today will be added to the site 2 mirrors. From cloudflare protection refused. Instead, extended channel server.

i checked its status throughout AHM and also found that will 5 hyip screens are supervising it and also 2 payment reports and one paying status already got by it which is a good sign regarding investors. I feel members should await 7 days because a great number of long term hyips have already gone scam these days so we have to be sure its paying or not.

Since hyip investors mostly can't afford 1K or 5K bucks to put in single program, I consider this one as 1.3% daily plan for 30 business days, such a low ROI can be sustainable, it is not mentioned in their FAQ, whether the payment system is instant or manual, upon applying for a withdrawal, which they should have cleared us about that.

despite the reasonable daily return this program is offering,i think it best to ignore this program,this program is just 6 days online now and the status of the program with hyip monitors shows that the program is not a safe place for anybody to invest,i think it better to just look for other better program and invest with them.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is quite in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, but I am still not sure if the admin will provide payments to its investors well, because programs such as these will provide payments to its investors in just a few days only, after which the admin will never give payment again