Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Neweaglesinvestment - Neweaglesinvestment.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

NEI Inc, is an investment company uniting professional stock & forex traders. Complex world of markets is our daily concern. Our mission is to obtain funds for further management.

Plan:

2 - 2.6% Daily for Lifetime

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 2.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 2.40

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 2.50

Plan 5 $10,001 and more 2.60

15 - 26% Daily for 8 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 15.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 18.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 20.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 22.00

Plan 5 $5,000 - $15,000 24.00

Plan 6 $15,001 and more 26.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join Neweaglesinvestment here

New Eagle Investment looks very nice project newly launched and it's been just one day old now, they offer instant payments, and two plans, one is daily plan with long term, unlimited, so no question of principal return ever, and the other one, a mid term plan, with daily payments in which principal will be included in daily ROI and it lasts for eight days long.

the site really looks good and quite attractive and plans offered here are long term as well as short term.I think members should choose short term plan because everyone know that we cant trust a hyip for long time so one thing is clear that site will not pay for life time.So i think only 8 days plan left for everyone.

I prefer the eight days plan to the daily plan, this mid term plan has minimum set at $10 which is normal for a hyip these days, so if we can manage to invest a $10 in the mid term plan, a total of 120% can be accrued in eight days which will be just like 2.5% daily plan, and we can reinvest if we want to continue with the program.

This long term and short term program has been paying for 4 days, actually i don't know if they can survive until now, but now i have positive thought about this program that they can sustain for about more than one month. but their lifetime plan seems totally absurd for someone like me.

I do not believe in this kind of investment program, the benefits offered by the admin so unreasonable, and the admin will not be possible to provide benefits to its investors for life time, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a short amount of time and will never give payments to its investors well

The script used by this new HYIP is very nice and pretty. It is not the same like other HYIP script. The RoI offered by this new HYIP is also good and reasonable. The minimum to make investment is also good. But, after checking the Rate Us page, there is no HYIP monitor yet on this new HYIP. So, we can not know if this HYIP is still aying or not

personally i don't like programs that offered forever plan,i normally believe they are just telling us they are not gonna last long online and i can only advise investors to be very careful with this program,the program is having a not paying status with hyip monitors i guess it better if admin just close this thread as i can tell the program is a scam in disguise