Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BeinTrade - beintrade.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to our site! Who we are ? We are professional HYIP traders and investors, which have involved in this bussiness since 2006. We are a group of traders that find a perfect investing area and we decided to make our own service. Trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. We enhance our investors with 100% principle invested here are protected. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc. We hope that you will enjoy with our financial plans. Dont miss the chance to multiply your deposits. You are welcome!

Plan:

VIP plan 350.00 1,000.00 450.00 % 12

Professional 10.00 300.00 135.00 % 3

Expert 10.00 300.00 210.00 % 6

Beginner 10.00 300.00 110.00 % 1

Accept: LR,PM, STP, EgoPay

Join BeinTrade here

Payment system is manual and withdrawals will be processed within maximum time frame of 24 hours, registration form requires personal details like address, mobile etc like in few long term projects, but those deatils are not mandatory, since it is just th beginning, I think one round is quite safe with the one day plan.

benefits offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I do not believe that if the admin can make substantial profits in just a few days and I'm sure the admin will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will only lose the money they had invested

Payment system is manual and withdrawals will be processed within maximum time frame of 24 hours, registration form requires personal details like address, mobile etc like in few long term projects, but those deatils are not mandatory, since it is just th beginning, I think one round is quite safe with the one day plan.

I think the register thingy here is not even matter, since i think there will be less that i can expect about this program, actually i am quite attracted with the second plan of this program it seems quite profitable but since this program still new i think i must reconsider it again, also i don't see any hyip monitors which want to invest here.