Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Summer-Invest - summerinvest.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Are you young? beautiful? Look around you! Summer is already knocked at your door! Do you missed the summer? Connect with us! Do you want to spend more time with your friends, have fun and enjoy the sea breeze?

Plan:

4.8-5% hourly for 24 hours

SURFING

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

GO! $50 - $100 4.80

HYDROCYCLE

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

GO! $101 - $200 5.00

125% after 1 day

JETLEV-FLYER

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

GO! $201 - $300 125.00

180% after 3 days

HANG-GLIDER

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

GO! $10 - $500 180.00

Accept: LR,PM

Join Summer-Invest here

Only the last plans with three days term is affordable in this program, the rest of all including the hourly plan have higher amounts set to be minimum requirements to participate in, possibly few days with the hourly plan will be successful at the same time risky too.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and the admin will not likely provide payments to its investors well and will be much investors will lose money they have invested in this program

When i visited this program site for the first time i think this is just another junk HYIP site that will make HYIP industy worse but in fact i am wrong, even the plan that admin offering is quite unreasonable but i can see that this program could sustain for some days, and also there are about more than 4 hyip monitors which put paying status for this program, it seems there will be long time for investors here.

It's advertising banner can be found on monitors today, which is nice thing to see the admin is taking efforts to popularize the project, it has some unusual plans that ask higher minimum that one can't afford especially when dealing with risky short term hyips, it is not getting much support of investors around.