Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profxtrade - profxtrade.com

sheikh

Welcome to Profxtrade!

Our main project is Profxtrade for people willing to achieve their financial freedom and earn stable days income but unable to do because they are not financial experts. Here we are for you. We know our business inside out. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of FOREX. Your investment are managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of investment professionals, committed to providing superior investment returns. Having all the right tools is the main reason why we can provide and maintain a respectable amount of satisfaction.

Plans:

2% Daily 100Days

5% Hourly for 22 Hours

8 % Daily for 14 Days

9 % Daily for 14 Days

10 % Daily for 14 Days

11 % Daily for 14 Days

12 % Daily for 14 Days

Min/Max: $10/Unlimited

Accept:
LR, PM, STP

Join here:
?ref=sheikh

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and I was not sure if the admin will be able to run the program properly and I'm sure the admin will only run with a short amount of time and will not give payments to its investors well and be much investors that will only lose the money that they have invested in this program

why should this kind of hourly program need pre-launch, one thing that make me worry about it that there are some investors that already invested their money in this program, even we still don't know if this program is hot enough for us so we can grab some chance to invest here. but i will keep waiting until the right time to invest here maybe some hours after this program launch.

ProFxTrade is now being listed on many monitors that also offer good RCB, this special hyip also include various types of plans, like hourly, daily and 14 days plan, mid term, ones, overall, this one looks quite promising with all the four payment options, withdrawal is manual but it's not mentioned in their FAQ, maximum time frame for a withdrawal to be processed.

This project has online support feature as well, though they have various plans in offer, long term, mid term and hourly, I consider this one as an hourly plan project that will be quite risky to venture with, 5% hourly for 22 hours, a total of 110% in just 22 hours term, not even one day, definitely risky to venture with.

i believe investors should invest wisely on this program,though this program is running online for 6 days now but i dont think the program is total safe for investors to invest and i dont think the admin of the program will complete the term on the plan they are offering,so investors should be careful and dont invest big on the program

This project has online support feature as well, though they have various plans in offer, long term, mid term and hourly, I consider this one as an hourly plan project that will be quite risky to venture with, 5% hourly for 22 hours, a total of 110% in just 22 hours term, not even one day, definitely risky to venture with.

Really about plan, this site now too have removed hourly plan and all their plans now are daily and site still is paying out very good for to this time when I still are having payments stable here, admin is paying out very fast for all payments and he too have promoted very good for to this time when have had more 40 monitors listed for this program and all in status "Paying". My latest payment:

Date: 5/22/2013 7:31 PM

Batch: 144930968

From Account: U2027429 (profxtradeinc)

Amount: $1.20

Memo: besthyipfriend