Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashProfit - cashprofit.biz

I am not admin :

My name is Steven Alonso and I am the general manager of this investment location. Our company Cash Profit consists of professional team of traders - we mainly work in the forex and stock markets. Our financial success is closely related to unique and profitable trading strategy.

Combining technical analysis with fundamental analysis, it gives the opportunity to generate such profitable revenues. This is all combined in this excellent investment company, which is the Cash Profit. You will get a lot of benefits by working with us. All the factors influence the achievement of our company success, and ensure that you invests in a stable and experienced company. It is impossible for an ordinary person with many responsibilities to allocate sufficient time to manage its capital. That is why this action should be entrusted to professionals like us.

Plans :

Cash Profit v1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 13.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 16.00

Calculate your profit >>

Cash Profit v2

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 19.00

Plan 5 $2,001 - $3,000 22.00

Plan 6 $3,001 - $50,000 25.00

Accept : LR

Ref.Comission : Up to 10%

WHOIS :

Name Server: NS1.WEBHOSTINPK.NET

Name Server: NS2.WEBHOSTINPK.NET

Created by Registrar: NAMESILO

Last Updated by Registrar: NAMESILO

Domain Registration Date: Tue Apr 23 16:31:56 GMT 2013

Domain Expiration Date: Tue Apr 22 23:59:59 GMT 2014

Domain Last Updated Date: Tue May 07 08:53:16 GMT 2013

I am in with $30

JOIN HERE ==>

though this program has a good payment status, but I'm sure a good payment status will not be able to survive for long periods, because of the advantages offered by the admin is too high and was incompatible with the time taken by the admin to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days and after that the admin will never give payment again

Cash Profit offers 10% daily for twenty days, that is double on investment, which is quite high and very risky plan, but this program has been online for just a couple of days now, so it may be right time to try for the first round, as minimum allowed to invest is set at as low as $1, we can test the program with little risk.