Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profita Bank - Profita-bank.com

xetang

Welcome to Profita Bank

Profita Bank is a secure investment project composed by a group of experienced mature certified financial professionals and market analysts. Our aim is to chart a winning course for our clients through growing and preserving their assets regardless of economic condition. Working since 2010 we know that world markets are not friendly environment for an inexperienced investor. That's why we offer you our help, based on our knowledge and trading software, that proves its reliability day by day.

25% Daily For 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Spend Amount $5 - $50 25.00

26% Daily For 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Spend Amount $51 - $100 26.00

27% Daily For 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $101 - $500 27.00

105% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Spend Amount $5 - $1,000 105.00

Registrar: CV. JOGJACAMP

Whois Server: whois.resellercamp.com

Creation Date: 12-MAY-2013

Updated Date: 14-MAY-2013

Expiration Date: 12-MAY-2014

Nameserver: NS5.JAYAHOST.COM

Nameserver: NS6.JAYAHOST.COM

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://profita-bank.com/

Profita Bank looks like a nice short term program with just $5 required to participate in their investment plans, both Royal, the one day plan as well as Standard, the five days plan have affordable minimum of $5, but there is internal server error when I tried to register with the program at the moment, hope the issue will be fixed soon.

The ROI offered in here will be just like 5% daily as in short term programs but there we can get principal out in one day, whereas in here the principal will be returned in five installments for five days, in this program, where there is one day plan, then I think choosing other long term plans is risky, as anything can happen with short term hyips.

Well i can not discover any big difference in roi offered in first as well as last strategy. In both plans all of us will make a benefit of 5% daily. I will probably prefer member to speculate money in one day strategy because of this plan all of us will make profit as well as we will get our whole amount back which we have invested here.

Well, this program looks good for me , also ROI's rate that admin offered to all investors here seems reasonable and could sustain for long time if only admin has some intention to make this site survive for long time, also i just check this program in some source site, and find out that this is a new program.

105% After 1 Day is still possible benefits we can get from this program well, because the benefits offered are not too high and in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take advantage of the 5-day period from any other offers given by the admin, I'm sure admin will not likely provide the well

I find many various status of this program some of that monitor put paying, waiting, and problem status. well it doesn't matter if that status will affect this site but it seems this program keep paying, one thing that i worrying at the moment, will this program could do selective payment later?