Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneywave-ltd - Moneywave-ltd.com

xetang

Welcome to the scope of the most profitable investment, and one of the most profitable methods to earn online!

MoneyWave-ltd is an asset management company which provides online investment solutions for investors worldwide. The main direction of our company is derivative trading which includes manipulations with forward and future contracts. We deal primarily with highly liquid assets to ensure the stable payouts to our clients and fast return on investment.

Investment plans

Profit (%)Package name Deposit (US$)

4.38% hourly - 105% daily $5 - $50

4.58% hourly - 110% daily $51 - $100

4.79% hourly - 115% daily $101 - $500

5.00% hourly - 120% daily $501 - $1000

5.21% hourly - 125% daily $1001 - $5000

5.42% hourly - 130% daily $5001 - $10000

5.62% hourly - 135% daily $10001 - $50000

Registrar CJSC REGISTRAR R01

Created 2013-04-27

Expire 2014-04-27

NS NS1.PROTECTED.LOTUSPROXY.COM NS2.PROTECTED.LOTUSPROXY.COM

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://moneywave-ltd.com/

Russian version of the website is also available, Money wave has attractive design and hourly plan, it's good profits are accrued on hourly basis and automatically paid to e-currency accounts, $5 minimum is set either to deposit or withdraw from the program, additional option of QIWI payments is also available.

hourly plans always have been quite risky to deal with, they just pay super actively in the beginning hours and then disable the instant payment system, that investors start to create panic around and the program eventually turn to scam, very rare one can see any profit dealing with hourly projects in hyip industry.

Well the web page is forking over in hours though the profit that is available from plans seriously isn't much high because all of us will earn a usual profit of 5% which we generally earn from other short term plans hyips. Script is usually very expensive therefore i think site can go for long time.

I think TS is too late to share this program, it has been running for one day but this program also offering hourly plans which is so bad if i cannot reach BEP from this program. even they give hourly plan but total earning here actually is short term plan, last withdrawal from this program happening today.

Moneywave Ltd an automatic paying program has been active for one day now, it has been growing with investor support so far, we can see many little amounts invested by small investors in the last investor list, it is due to the reason that the minimum is $5, affordable, it has many accounts in just one day after launch.

Hourly 4:38% - 105% daily is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program, because of the advantages offered is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, but this is an hourly program that I'm sure the admin will just run and provide payments to its investors in just a very short time and if the admin has been running for several days, we recommend investors to leave this program

Money Wave Ltd has been online for one week and has been active so far, we can have the latest payment proofs from the program that were processed a few minutes ago, good to see this project with such a high ROI short term plans could sustain this longer and continues to pay active, pays instant so far.

Hosting is on a dedicated server, provided by Black Lotus with ddos protection from the same, it is the professional look of the program, that brought them a lot investors to their short term plans, since the program now is already one week old, at this stage, it can be considered risky that anytime the instant payment system can be disabled.

Although I'm not sure that this program is good for investing or not but if check status of monitors we too can see that they have ran up to 7 days already that almost monitors still listing for this program with status "Paying", I hope that site can exist long so that investors have more chances to invest here

Live stats of the program is very interesting, people keep on reinvesting in the project till date, even the maximum number of investors go with a small risk of $5, instant payments to QIWI, LR & PM, the more the options of payments, the more the investors for the program, I guess this one will stay around for another couple of rounds with the one day plan.

i wonder how the admin of this program has being able to keep this program running for 7 days now,even if this hourly program is still have a paying status with hyip the program still remain not a safe place for anybody to invest,hit and run is not an option on this program and i can only advise investors to ignore the program invest with other better program