Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robotfunds - Robotfunds.net

xetang

Robotfunds is a high yield, private loan program, backed up by Bonds, Forex, Gold, Stocks trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. The more we have managed, the higher the returns on our efforts.

135% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 105.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 107.50

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 113.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 123.50

Plan 5 $5,001 - $25,000 135.00

235% after 3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 135.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 145.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 175.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 195.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $25,000 235.00

435% after 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 185.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 235.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 295.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 375.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $25,000 435.00

1035% after 10 days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 435.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 535.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 635.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 835.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $25,000 1035.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Registrar ENOM, INC.

Created 2013-05-14

Expire 2014-05-14

NS NS5.NLKODDOS.COM NS6.NLKODDOS.COM

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG

Join here: http://robotfunds.net/?ref=besthyipfriend

My Deposit:

The amount of 10 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account.

Accounts: U3878693->U1175682.

Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to robotfunds.net User besthyipfriend..

Date: 19:14 15.05.13. Batch: 22417921.

This short term hyip, Robot Funds has hosting on a dedictaed server with ddos protection from KODDOS, and the program looks much professional as well, official FaceBook page is also launched for this program, and we can also follow them on Twitter for latest updates.

This short term hyip, Robot Funds has hosting on a dedictaed server with ddos protection from KODDOS, and the program looks much professional as well, official FaceBook page is also launched for this program, and we can also follow them on Twitter for latest updates.

well since this program is still new online,i think hit and run can work on this program,the program look like a place one can do hit and run but i guess investors need to be careful with the kinda amount they are gonna invest on the program,i guess the admin did a good job with the design of the program but the total return investors stand to get on the program is high

Plan 1 $ 10 - $ 300 105.00 was an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take the higher gain with time is longer than the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

Robot Funds has got paying status on monitors and it's been one day old program now, but the paid out amounts are just referral commissions to monitors, few more hours to go that early investors of the one day plan start receiving their profits on deposit expiry and the real status of the program can be revealed.

I think admin of Robotfunds only joking to me when he said in his site that this program has SSL protection, in fact i don't see any SSL protection here, the only thing that i can see that admin has is DDOS but that is more than enough according to me. and hosted by KODDOS also make this program like a premium program, with 5% profit i think this program could do so well in future.

Well the style and script in this site is actually good although plans tend to be opposite than it because except first plan there exists a huge interest rate they possess offered with other strategies. I feel site will not remain reliable after first 3 days

Robot Funds has been paying for a couple of days now, payment system is manual, but doesn't exceed a maximum of 12 business hours to process our withdrawals, which is a nice thing to see, also a lot of RCB monitors have been listing this short term which can bring in many hit and run investors of short term programs.

well since this program is still new online,i think hit and run can work on this program,the program look like a place one can do hit and run but i guess investors need to be careful with the kinda amount they are gonna invest on the program,i guess the admin did a good job with the design of the program but the total return investors stand to get on the program is high

hit and run could be work for this progarm but we also make sure if this program still worhty for that plan, and you can see that this program until now still paying all investors, you can check them in so many hyip monitors if you want + this program also has some RCB in big monitors such as list4hyip or shumonitor

Robot funds has been online and active for three days so far, latest payment of today can be found on forums, so one round with the three days plan is also successful now, they offer various plans up to 10 days term maximum, KODDOS protection has been playing key role in keeping the program away from attackers.

Robot Funds has paying status everywhere for four days now, but there is few complaints around from investors regarding their pending withdrawals, but as soon as they were reported the admin seem to have processed their withdrawals and they updated paying again, current status is paying.