Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyGreens - mygreens.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

mygreens.biz is an investment group that seeks to maintain the value of traditional investing methods while using new-age technologies and techniques in order to maximize profits while minimizing the risks by a wide margin.

You sacrifice minimal losses to get big. There is no safe investment, but investing with minimal risk possible only with us.

Plan:

160% to 200% weekly

Accept: LR, PM

Join MyGreens here

Hosting provider is Black Lotus with ddos protection from Genius guard and coming to the investment plans, I don't think this program can sustain longer as such a weekly ROI of 160 - 200% is quite high, instant payment system is attractive here, also the referral commission of 10%.

this is just another program hoping to scam investors and i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them,i guess this hourly program is only here to scam investors and hit and run is not an option on this program,it better for investors to look for other better program and invest with them,this one is only here to scam

I do not believe in hourly program like this, because admin would not have been able to make huge profits in just 1 hour, though admin already made ​​payments to some investors, but I'm sure the admin will not be possible to continuously provide payments to all investors well and I am sure this program is only going to be a huge scam program

I do not believe in hourly program like this, because admin would not have been able to make huge profits in just 1 hour, though admin already made ​​payments to some investors, but I'm sure the admin will not be possible to continuously provide payments to all investors well and I am sure this program is only going to be a huge scam program

This program doesn't offer hourly plans but the weekly plans, even you can test the performance of the program, with just a $1 minimum deposit, in their first weekly plan, LR, PM an Qiwi options can be used to venture with, the design and security features are impressive, 10% referral commission is also offered in here.

@rizaL; i think you should check it again dude, this site offering weekly plan, but still the rate for this program weekly plan is too much, i am not considering this program can sustain for about 5 rounds above, but since this program has DDOS and good hosting , people can expect them to pay at the early round.

i could not found any such plan here and that is paying earnings after a week. This is a cheap script hourly hyip and that is paying 25% high profit after an hour but still only 271$ deposited by people here and no one got paid because of it. I am skipping it because i dont think we can trust site more than few hours.so beware of it.