Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Optimaxinv - Optimaxinv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Optimax inv is a real business making real money by engaging in trading activities around the world.

We seek long-term appreciation of our assets through investing in only foreign exchange market. In terms of inner structure, we are a typical offshore investment company with traders and market researchers working all over the world. The most important aspect of our investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that our principal investment is always guaranteed.

Plan:

INVESTMENT PLAN RATE OF INTEREST INTEREST FREQUENCY INVESTMENT HORIZON MINIMAL DEPOSIT

Daily 24% daily Daily 5 calendar days 1.00 USD

Daily 28% daily Daily 5 calendar days 150.00 USD

Daily 30% daily Daily 5 calendar days 1000.00 USD

Daily 35% daily Daily 5 calendar days 5000.00 USD

Daily 40% daily Daily 5 calendar days 20000.00 USD

Accept: LR, PM, EGO

Join Optimaxinv here

Optimax Inv is an average short term program with five days plan, that offer a 4% daily ROI, which will be a total of 20% profit in just five days, there is no ratings page here to check the updated status of the program, but plan is easy to participate in with a $1 minimum.

i believe the low minimum investment required by the admin of this program will attract investors to give this program a trial but i guess investors need to be very careful investing with this program,i can tell the program will scam investors before they know it,the program is just too ordinary and i guess investors to be careful investing with the program

I'm pretty sure if this is a short-term investment program is quite good, despite the advantages offered by the admin is quite high, but I'm sure the admin will provide payments to its investors up to 5 day time limit has expired, and better investor invest when the admin has just run, because we still have a great possibility to earn profits without having to take a high risk

When i dont like their script because its very simple and have not added almost any security along with good features as well. Stats are also missing. I also note that monitors are also not supervising it. I feel that site has to be improved and needs some promotion as well.

what a low minimum deposit, i am sure this program sooner will gain more investors, plus i see that GP started to monitoring this program, and it will attracted at least about more than 5 active investors, but unfortunately i cannot see this program has statistic that we can see and analyze.