Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wallettree - Wallettree.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Where do you receive your profit from?

We invest in Stock market, that make a large profit.

Do I have guarantee investing in Wallet tree ?

Investing is always running risks! As it is not possible nowadays to guarantee anything on the web (we are currently working on it). We try to minimize the risks. We have never had serious losses, and the insignificant ones were compensated by the profit from other paying projects. We always have a certain amount of currency in reserve, which allows us to compensate for any possible losses, so that a stable profit could be provided to our investors.

Plan:

· Minimum 1 USD deposit only

· 1 USD - 499 USD - 27% daily for 4 days GUARANTEED

· 500 USD - 999 USD - 30% daily for 4 days GUARANTEED

· 1000 USD - 9999 USD - 35% daily for 4 days GUARANTEED

· 10000 USD - X USD - 40% daily for 4 days GUARANTEED

Accept: LR, PM, EGO

Join Wallettree here

Another average short term porgram with four days plan, and a single monitor, Gold Poll listing it, just a $1 minimum required to test the performance of the program, withdrawals as per their FAQ will be processed faster within 7 - 8 hours.

i have the feeling the admin of this program just want to scam investors on this program,the design and script used on this program is way too ordinary i guess for an admin that cant afford to buy a good script on his program one need to be careful investing with such program.i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program

1 USD - 499 USD - 27% daily for 4 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because the benefits will we get for 4 days only at 108% and I'm sure the admin will give the advantage to the investors well and set a minimum deposit amount is so low that we do not need to take a high risk to be able to get the benefit

plans listed below are short time period and i am able to say that it is paying manageable interest rates and 2% is just not very large roi but because of bad script i dont think we can trust this site. So we you need to wait for monitors status because Goldpoll is already monitoring it.

I am not sure if this program is apying or not as this short term is already one day old, but investors haven't posted proofs of payments actively on forums or monitors for one day now, even the monitor GoldPoll has no update in the waiting status so far.

@anjali: this program is paying, you can check their status in GP, and for sure you can check more payment proofs of this program in so many hyip forum such as talkgold or MMG, you can find some of it in that forums, overall i think we cannot say too much about them since so many posters here already describe about it, the only thing that i wondering how long this program will paying? since this program has been paying for 3 day.