Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SilverOz - silveroz.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Silver Oz holds strong positions on the world market of silver production and trading. During its existence, the company has established trading relations with world’s most developed countries, it has initiated contracts and business relationships with large industrial and manufacturing holdings, jewelry corporations, research and development centers. The founders of the company spent months on numerous studies and analyzes of the current market conditions, which allowed them to make the decision to start activities in the sphere of production of silver. Under the present conditions, when it is difficult to make long-term financial predictions for any particular business sphere, Silver Oz has found the way to ensure profit not only for themselves, but for all their business partners. Global demand for this metal remains stable, it only varies in the range of several percent per year. Silver has many unique properties, which results in a wide range of possibilities for its application in various industries, as well as jewelry. Today, the unique qualities of this metal are getting utilized in new areas, there are tendencies to a further increase in application of silver.

Plan:

2% Daily for 150 Days

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay

Join SilverOz here

i am not enthusiastic about this site the reason is minimal profit along with high timeframe of one hundred fifty days that may take regarding 180 days including weekends. Script is also very cheap so i dont think members will want to be make investment here.

This is likely a long-term investment program is excellent, because the benefits offered by the admin is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will be able to run with a very long time and will provide payments to investors until the end deadline to make such gains

This is likely a long-term investment program is excellent, because the benefits offered by the admin is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will be able to run with a very long time and will provide payments to investors until the end deadline to make such gains

i agree with you,the program is a very long term program and i think the program should be able to sustain the return they are offering investors,the daily return offered is very reasonable and i think the program has worth takes to sustain the return offered.moreover the program is well secured and i think the program will last the term offered

SilverOz has been added to Premium listing on MNO, this long term program has nice features like minimum set at $1 in the single plan offered by the program, instant payments as well as 5% of referral commission is attractive as well, it is just 50 profits for 50 days required to reach BEP in here.

I think they won't return the principal at the end of the deposit expiry, in that case, this one can be considered as a plan in which the principal will be included in daily ROI, and a triple on investment can be received in the total of five months which is not bad, it seems this hyip is being managed by efficient team, hopefully.

Famous review blog MNO has published it's review, a few hours ago, this is a plan, with principal returned at the term expiry that is after 150 days, so a total of 300% profit can be earned with principal back, the total ROI will be 400% in five months.

Another long term program? hmm, well i think with ROI like this admin can sustain this program for long time, based on my calculation mostly investors will reach BEP in 100 days but that is minus fee, since there are fee from few payment processor like LR, and just information that this program has been paying for 4 days and has been listed in some big hyip monitors.

Silver oz has been a popular long term project in just three days time, since they give opportunity to take part in their investment project for everyone, that can afford to risk a $1, there will be a big burden of daily withdrawals will be there, but since the admin switched instant system on, it's easy to process withdrawals automatically.