Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

weltextrust - weltextrust.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Officially registered offshore in the Republic of Panama, Weltex Trust Inc. offers an online platform for people to gain the maximum profit through Forex trading. We help investors gain the best profit and help them expand their portfolios considerably through our website. Whether you're just starting out or you're already an expert in trading, we'll help you gain the success that you've been dreaming of. We have many opportunities to offer you through our website

Plan:

BASIC PLAN:

The Plan: 1.5% Daily

Conditions: 15 calendar days

Total Return: 122.5% R.O.I

Compounding: Yes

Min - Max deposit: $10 - $499.99

BUSINESS PLAN:

The Plan: 1.8% Daily

Conditions: 30 calendar days

Total Return: 154% R.O.I

Min - Max deposit: $500 - $2,499.99

PROFESSIONAL PLAN:

The Plan: 2.3% Daily

Conditions: 50 calendar days

Total Return: 215% R.O.I

Min - Max deposit: $2,500 - No limit

accepts Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, SolidTrustPay and Egopay.

Join weltextrust here

Everything is okay in this hyip except statistics which are not displayed by admin. The programs offered are good and i do believe because of low duration and high sustainable plans it could attract investors. I make sure many hyip monitors are monitoring it i will wait for that status then i will make investment decision.

1.5% daily for 15 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well,. Because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take advantage of the more higher with longer time than other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give payments to investors until the end of the specified time limit to make a profit

Domain is registered for ten years and this website is quite rich wit the security, as it's hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protection by the leading company, BlockDOS, Weltex Trust has started to be listed on all big monitors which offer nice RCB for it's investors.

1.5% daily for 15 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well,. Because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take advantage of the more higher with longer time than other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give payments to investors until the end of the specified time limit to make a profit

i think the admin of this program really mean business on this program,this program is well design and the admin did a good job with the design moreover the program is also well secured the minimum investment on the program is ok as well and the daily return is also reachable by the admin of the program,i can tell this program is ok for investment.

DDOS protection from BlockDOS is definitely a great security feature of the program, I think it is reliable project to make a test spend of $10 and the term is also just fifteen days, this project has to be well advertised as there can be issue with fund flow out with such a short lock in period of deposits in their plans.

DDOS protection from BlockDOS is definitely a great security feature of the program, I think it is reliable project to make a test spend of $10 and the term is also just fifteen days, this project has to be well advertised as there can be issue with fund flow out with such a short lock in period of deposits in their plans.

I like it, i just check about that and it seems this program has DDOS protection, and to make things better ROI's rate that admin offering is sustainable and will sustain this forum only if admin really want to do it. This program even use STP and Egopay as the payment processor for deposit.

Weltex Trust has been paying fast as per the latest reports from it's investors, I think it is worth give a try with a minimum fund for test spend, they pay daily profits on calender days basis, current status of the program is paying, though the ROI is a bit lower, the first plan is better to risk in with affordable amounts.

Weltex Trust has been listed on several good monitors that pay nice RCB, especially for small investors that deposit just $10, there is a nice RCB of $2.5 on $10 investment in this program, on monitors, I guess the RCB will come down soon, as it is just the beginning of the program that there is such a hig RCB offered as promotion.

Weltex Trust has been reviewed on MNO few hours ago, in his review, the admin of MNO, Paul said that the program came straight on MNO premium listing on day one, also design side and technical security have been very efficiently chosen, a unique custom made script especially made for them, script is user friendly as well.

Very fast payment within few minutes, almost instant has been received today from Weltex Trust, this is my first payment from the program and I am quite happy with the experience of fast payment from this mid term project, I hope the admin continues to pay for many more rounds with the fifteen days plan.