Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AOYP - aoyp.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

AOYP Inc was started as a private investment company managed by a multi-national team of professional traders with extensive experience and successful track records in trading Stocks, Bonds, Commodities, and Currencies. Our traders maintain a carefully balanced investment portfolio with a core strategy of trading in high-risk, high ROI markets such as Forex, Stocks, and Commodities, as well as investment in low-risk Mutual Funds and Bonds in order to hedge against risk and offset any potential losses experienced during trading.

Plan:

60629420.jpg

Accepted Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Ego Pay

Join AOYP Inc here

AOYP has it's own forum where we can get enough support from the admin directly, we can also promote the program posting payment proofs there, there is a security feature of transaction code to withdraw in this program, instant payment system will definitely attract investors to this mid term project.

the daily return offered on this program is very reasonable and i can tell the program has worth it take to sustain the daily return offered by the program,though the daily return offered by the program is ok and the minimum investment might be kinda high for some investors but i think the program will sustain the daily and total return.

2.2% daily for 10 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered is in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take a higher profit than the other offerings given by admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

Life time two days and the program has also been listed over a few non RCB monitors and has been paying instant withdrawals so far, the program has quite rich features like professional look, attractive deisgn, profit calculator and referral commissions up to three levels.

If few small investors managed to create their own peronsal group and collect a fund of $500 plus and invest as a single person, then the daily ROI can be better which is 3.5% in here, since this project also offers principal returned at the end, and it is just new mid term program, one round can be expected to be success.

I just realize about this program that they have Forum, i really wondering what is the purpose of that thing, since it will be so much harder if admin want to manage this site and also the forum that will turn into boomerang later if admin start to paying slowly, Aoyp is good at the moment.

quite nice plus a powerful script as used by this web site & ideas offered here are incredibly good too. I consider every investor should pick first plan for investment because this plan is only for 10 daysand roi is also be very reasonable so i think it will complete first round.

AOYP has been one week old instant paying mid term project so far, and it's currently hot in the hyip industry, many investors that can afford a $20 to lose in here have been trying this one and in just another week the first plan will come to an end successfully, hopefully the project stays that longer.

It's a popular mid term program now, last time the admin in his quick news update mentioned earlier regarding the maintenance schedule of LR on 18th to avoid any panic among investors if they see delayed withdrawals, anyway, this project looks to be quite promising that every investor can make good income participating in these plans.

one week old, and this program truly give us proof this program is paying us, you can check their status in HYIP monitors such as Goldpoll or even in some hyip forums, that you can see admin of hyip monitors and hyip investors give payment proofs of this program, so i can say this program is good enough for us.