Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globalelitefunds - Globalelitefunds.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our standard plan pays you a minimum of 2.0% daily profit on your deposit for 30 business days. After your plan expires, your original principal is returned. In the standard plan, you are able to withdraw your profits daily or reinvest it back again from your account balance to earn more. Compounding is available for this plan and can be set between 0% to 100%. The calculator page can be used to calculate potential earnings.

Plan:

A: STANDARD PLANS:

PLAN I: 2.0% daily profit for 30 business days

Compound: 0%-100%

Minimum: $10 - Maximum: $500

PLAN II: 2.3% daily profit for 30 business days

Minimum: $501 - Maximum: $1,000

PLAN III: 2.8% daily profit for 30 business days

Minimum: $1,001 - Maximum: $10,000

B. ELITE PLANS

PLAN I: 3.0% daily profit for 45 business days

Minimum: $50 - Maximum: $500

PLAN II: 3.5% daily profit for 45 business days

Minimum: $501 - Maximum: $1,000

PLAN III: 4% daily profit for 45 business days

Minimum: $1,001 - Maximum: $10,000

Accepted Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money

Join Globalelitefunds here

good to see this program is having good support from hyip monitors,though am not surprise the program is getting support,the daily return offered by the admin of the program is very reasonable and the total return investors stand to get on the program is ok as well.though i think the admin of the program need to add more security to this program to make the program more secured

Ideas offered are really good nevertheless i see that members usually are not interested to investment here as well as hyip monitors usually are not monitoring this. I see that 4 monitors have added in it of their list nevertheless no investments produced by any of them. I just hope site may proved as legitimate

Still compounding feature that we can set here is one of the good feature, it will give us double income, if we compound for the first time, but i think it is better to compound from this program if you just reach 100% of your investment, or if you are risk taker 50% of your investment.

I think the advantages offered by the admin for 35 days and for 45 days is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I do not believe that if the admin will give you the benefit to its investors well, and I'm sure the admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again

All the plans offered in this program are of kind, in which principal will be returned at the end of the term, referral commission of 3% is good enough that we can see investors promoting this project around, hosting is on a dedicated server, testimonials page where we can leave our feedback on getting paid from them.