Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FXgroup - fxgroupltd.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

FX-Group Ltd was founded in 2005 by a group of experienced financiers. We do our investment activities in three areas: trading in the Forex market and investing in stocks and gold. As a percentage of the funds received from our customers, as follows: 59% of the funds transferred to our traders for trading in Forex, 25% - to invest in stocks, 16% - to invest in gold. This percentage is not accidental and is associated with the individual features of these investment options. Most of the funds are invested in Forex, because thanks to its features it is possible to invest large sums of money in the most profitable trades and get high profit in the shortest time while constantly keeping track of any changes in the foreign exchange market. The stock market is also a great option for investment. The dynamic growth in stock prices can also bring high profits in a relatively short period of time, in addition, the stock market is more predictable than the Forex and appropriately investment risks are reduced. Investing in gold, the price of which in the last 10 years has increased by more than 3 times acts as a safet

Plan:

1. Newcomer: a deposit of 5 USD for a period of 7 days, the percentage of profit - 1% / day;

2. Basic: a deposit of 50 USD for a period of 25 days, the percentage of profit - 1.2% / day;

3. Expert: a deposit of 500 USD for a period of 90 days, the percentage of profit - 1.6% / day;

4. Grand: a deposit of 5000 USD for a period of 180 days, the percentage of profit - 2% / day;

Payment processors:

PayPal, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay

Join FXgroup here

Nice designed mid term program, Start and Basic plans have affordable minimum to participate with, maximum time to get paid after sending a withdrawal request is 72 hours, we can contact them through mail or Skype support, operators of the support can speak Chinese, Russian, German and English.

A program which has been online for more than 7 days or 1 week, it seems admin offering middle term plan to all of us, i think it is good as it will bring more sustainability for us and also for many other investors, aside from this program plans, admin using a nice script for his site, and of course with good looking template to attract more people.

Nicely the bare minimum investment in this particular site is simply starting via 5$ as well as plans are also short term, one thing is clear here which site will surely get very good investments but some members will not be interested to make investment within it because they are only paying 1% profit which imply small investors is only going to earn 5c everyday profit.

Fx Group Ltd started to grow with huge support from large investors, one advantage in here is the term period not so longer, and due to the low ROI, there is great possibility for the sustainability of the program, since it's good regarding security features too, many investors taking risk in this project.

i can tell the admin of this program really did a good job with this program,i like the design of the program and the sript used on the program,i find the program really attractive,i just hope the admin of the program will be sinere with investors with the daily return,because i can tell this program will see support from investors due to the reasonable daily return offerd.

1% daily for 7 days is a pretty good profit for investors if they want to invest in this program, because most likely the admin will give the benefit to its investors well, but if investors take higher profits with less time longer than the other offerings given by the admin, I am still not sure if the admin will be giving out benefits to its investors well