Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Prime-cash - Prime-cash.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Prime Cash Company has developed a generic marketing plan, which includes earnings on attracting participants and increase revenue with additional interest by capitalization. The project operates on the principle of a financial pyramid. All payments to participants coming from new investors.

During the marketing plan creation the aim of the project was to provide an opportunity for participants to gain maximum profit in the simplest way as well as provide long-term partnership with the company and work comfortably with the site.

Plan:

$ 1 - 50

30 days

30 payments of 4.5%

Payments every 24 hours

STANDART

180 %

Best for everybody.

$ 51 - 100

30 days

60 payments of 3%

Payments every 12 hours

BUSINESS

240 %

Best for professional.

$ 101 - 200

30 days

120 payments of 2%

Payments every 6 hours

Accept: LR, PM

Join Prime-cash here

Website of Prime Cash is also available in Russian version too, Business plan with $101 minimum has daily total ROI of 8% thus it gives a total profit of 240% in just a month period, I think such a high ROI is quite risky and that can make this program unsustainable, better risk only affordable amounts to lose here.

Website of Prime Cash is also available in Russian version too, Business plan with $101 minimum has daily total ROI of 8% thus it gives a total profit of 240% in just a month period, I think such a high ROI is quite risky and that can make this program unsustainable, better risk only affordable amounts to lose here.

personally i don't like the ideal of investing with russain program,though this program like one that is ready to sustain the daily return being offered to investors but i guess the admin kinda did a good job with he design of the program of the program i find the program attractive and the script used on the program is ok as well,the minimum investment will really attract investors

Depending on the amount invested by our partner, we can earn an affiliate commission of 3 to 15%, automatic withdrawals is guaranteed, and Skype chat support is available as well, it seems to be growing steadily these couple of days so far, $1 minimum is a great feature to attract funds to the program.

Plan of the site looks short-run but actually they've added medium term plans into their site. The specific duration is thirty days because they've mentioned we will receive 30 payments in thirty days which is actually proving it as medium phrase site. Some dollars have already paid i think its good to have to wait for 1 week to notice correct results.

Primecash is a good program, with tailor made script and also good-looking template. this site is in bilingual so you don't have to worry if you want to invest in this program. But still if you want to chat with their support it will be good to use russian language, hourly rate that admin offered is quite reasonable for me, but it won't sustain for long time.

4.5% daily for 30 days is an advantage that is quite reasonable to be earned by the investor from this program, because of the benefits offered is in accordance with the time needed to make these benefits, but other benefits offered by the admin is still too high and I was not sure if the program will be run by a long time and provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit to make a profit