Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cpafunds Ltd - Cpafunds.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

CpaFunds Investment LTD is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Cpa Network Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program real cpa offer and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

Plans Daily

Quote:

3% Daily For 90 Days

Principal Return: Yes

7 Days a week Payment

Minimum Invest: $10 - Maximum Invest: $1000

10% Daily For 12 Days

Principal Return: No

7 Days a week Payment

Minimum Invest: $100 - Maximum Invest: $1500

Plans After 2 days

Quote:

150% after 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,001 120.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $20,000 150.00

Plans After 3 days

Quote:

200% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,500 133.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $20,000 200.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,STP

Join Cpafunds Ltd here

This new mid term program has hosting provider CloudFlare and ddos protection from DDOSBREAK, most of the plans offered in this porgram have minimum set at $10, so test the program, I think it will be better to chose the two days plan, ratings page is not yet configured for this new program.

270% profit for 90 days seems good for me, but i feel also a bit high even like that i am sure for the first round investors of this program they will reach at least BEP , and to reach BEP here we only need 34 days. So it only takes about 1 month 4 days, i think that is not long time to gain BEP and if you want to compound you can do it later.

i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program,the total return the admin of this program is way too high and i don't think the program will be safe for investors to invest with the program,though the admin of the program did a good job with the design of the program but i don't think the program will sustain the total return they are offering.

Though there is attractive referral commission of 8% in offer in this referral program, it could collect only around $560 until now, in one day, it definitely requires to be highly advertised and promoted well on forums and monitors in order to increase the fund flow into the program, ratings page is just blank without a single monitor listing them.

A listing of 5 hyip monitors which are currently monitoring this web site but they all are still devoid of investments. I do believe monitors will not be sure about it site which its legitimate or not necessarily. I also observe that 592$ invested here and some amount previously paid. I most certainly will make determination for making an investment until eventually seen its payment proof.

10% Daily For 12 Days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the advantages offered is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, but if we take higher profits with other offers given by the admin, I'm not sure if the admin will give the benefit to its investors well