Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PerfectWallet - perfectwallet.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

PerfectWallet is one of the leading financial organizations, involved in foreign exchange trading. Our traders have received intense training in the field of FOREX trading, and their superior skills in the art of such trading, keeps our firm a class apart from every existing business of such a kind, and outmatches them in every aspect. Years of practice and research in the field of foreign exchange trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Even though foreign exchange trading is a highly lucrative field, it takes experienced and well-trained individuals to exploit the market in the most profitable way; and that is exactly where our state of uniqueness comes. Our team of foreign exchange traders helps you to make money from your invested funds, in the most secure, safe, and reliable way, without any loss. We invite every online investor to try out our program, and take the chance of making high profits in the safest way.

Plan:

104% - 130% after 1 day,113% - 200% after 3 days,123% - 275% after 5 days and more plans

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay,STP

Join PerfectWallet here

First i am gonna check the script and template that admin use for his own site and it seems admin use a licensed script with ordinary script, so far i don't see anything good from this program except that the rate that admin offered is quite profitable and admin use SSL to protect this site, but unfortunately there isn't DDOS here, if only admin has it then we can invest without worry for some days.

Perfect wallet is a nice short term program that has just been launched a few hours ago today, it has ddos protection from KODDOS, and many other investment plans with term up to 30 days maximum, it has also official FaceBook page but closed group, we need to join the group to interact with the admin or other members.

with kinda support this program is getting on it first day online,i guess hit and run might work on the program.the program is very much offering a high return but there are few plan on the program that investors can still invest and get some from,like doing hit and run.i believe early investors on the program should be able to get something from the program.

I have made a test deposit of $10 in this program, yesterday, it seems this program is paying as we can see few transactions in the paid out page to monitors, I know all those are referral commissions, yet 24 hours haven't completed that the investors of the program start to withdraw and post proofs around.

Perfect Wallet has been paying for two days now, payments here are not fast, one needs to wait few hours after getting the withdrawal request placed, the admin for now is paying like twice or thrice a day, taking few hours gap between each cash out time, but within the time frame of 24 business hours as per the FAQ.

I have received my first payment from this program, yesterday, within 30 minutes after request, ths short term is paying smoothly for a couple of days now, investors gradually coming in and risk their funds in here, it is just 4% after one day, so possibly the program might stay active for a week or even more than that.

104% after 1 day is still an advantage that we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered are not too high and fairly in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take higher profits with time longer than the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never give you the advantage

Along with the growth of the program with huge investor support, the admin, Perfect Wallet has also speed up the payment process, now the time gap between each cashout time is about 3 - 4 hours which is a nice thing compare to that of the last couple of days.

Perfect Wallet has been paying for three days now, it's growing steadily, which is a good sign, I guess the admin will run it smoothly for at least one week minimum, so far the support has been efficient in this program, that react to the member issues especially when they invested default in 30 days plan and wanted to change the plan.

Perfect Wallet has been paying for four days, the latest payment was made about a couple of hours ago, the admin is active, I made a four rounds with the one day plan in here and today I have no active deposit in this program, I could manage to make a little profit from this program, but it is still good to continue to venture with.

These four days of activity of the program juts shows that the admin has certain timings of payout, daily the payment processing schedule is managed for four times, taking at least five hours minimum gap between each payout, very nice short term currently hot which has been trusted by many short term investors around.

i am quite surprised about this program because this progarm has been active to pay investors for 6 days without any complain, i check about this site complain in so many forum i don't find it, what i mean complain here is the complain from active posters not from someone who doesn't invest in this program, i think that is why this program could sustain for long time, this program can pay us until 6th days end.

i am quite surprised about this program because this progarm has been active to pay investors for 6 days without any complain, i check about this site complain in so many forum i don't find it, what i mean complain here is the complain from active posters not from someone who doesn't invest in this program, i think that is why this program could sustain for long time, this program can pay us until 6th days end.

yes of course no complaints for now, I agree Perfect Wallet is not advertising anywhere, but it slowly getting popular with increasing accounts everyday, it is really risk free in the beginning that I also experienced the profit in here, but as it goes 5 days online, we should be prepared for anything to happen.

Perfect Wallet now came on Hyip Scope monitor which offers good RCB for short term programs like this, adding more monitors just shows that the admin has been trying to improve the program, more monitors, means more investors to the project, though it's weekend, the admin continues to work and process withdrawals as usual.

A short term project that has been one week old now, today the plan, 370% after one week has been expired and investors received payments too, it's continued to pay and members keep on reinvesting in here, it seems the project is reliable and growing steadily that can pass one more week active easily, just my opinion.

Perfect Wallet has many $10 investors, also about five investors with $300 plus in deposits and a couple of investors that risk more than 1K bucks in this project, for now, this program has been paying within time frame, with few hours gap between each cash out for total eight days now, might be risky from here on wards.

First i am gonna check the script and template that admin use for his own site and it seems admin use a licensed script with ordinary script, so far i don't see anything good from this program except that the rate that admin offered is quite profitable and admin use SSL to protect this site, but unfortunately there isn't DDOS here, if only admin has it then we can invest without worry for some days.

Well, it is not too important to check the script and the templates design of this new HYIP first. But, the most important here, we have to check the RoI offered by this new HYIP. What we can find, the RoI offered by this new HYIP is very high and not reasonable. There is no way this HYIP can pay the members as high as 275% in every 5 days investment

Perfect Wallet has an official FaceBook page where we can communicate with other members and follow program updates for any news in the project but the group is closed, we need to join the group to be able to share our views or communicate with fellow members.

The admin, Perfect Wallet has been active on MIM shout box where we can get quick support from them to sort out any issues related to our accounts or any other, but the admin has been giving updates everyday on that shout box regarding the completed processing of withdrawals frequently, for last nine days so far.

Well, it is not too important to check the script and the templates design of this new HYIP first. But, the most important here, we have to check the RoI offered by this new HYIP. What we can find, the RoI offered by this new HYIP is very high and not reasonable. There is no way this HYIP can pay the members as high as 275% in every 5 days investment

If only look at plan 5 days as you saying, sure don't have any sites can pay out and you are correct, however we too can see that this site too have plan 1 day and their rate is reasonable therefore it is not surprise when site have ran up to 10 days already that they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, I too waiting for new payment today

I quit this short term project after making a couple of profit on one day plan, at it's four days age, but the project continued to pay for around two weeks now and there is still new investors coming in here, I think it is not advertised well, but promoted by FaceBook users, having official FB page is really a good advantage for any hyip.

Twelveth day of the project and the project continues to pay stable, as it was doing from the day one, the admin has been doing really great, many users joining and investing here though it is already the second week of the program active, admin also appeals everyone to post their proofs in support of Perfect Wallet.