Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

winment - winment.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company was established for individuals and companies who want to receive a regular income from their investments. All of our investors will be guaranteed a profit from turnover of their money on the stock exchange FOREX. Our best traders for more than 5 years are engaged in FOREX and have a good income from it! Now we have decided to bring to our business everyone!

Plan:

Up to 2.5% Daily For 100 Days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 1.50

Plan 2 $1,001 - $3,000 1.80

Plan 3 $3,001 - $5,000 2.00

Plan 4 $5,001 and more 2.50

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join winment here

Winment has a simple template but security is efficient, ddos protection from KODDOS, it would have been nice if they also added a ratings page to the program, well, all the plans have 100 days term, and it gives higher ROI depending on the amount range invested, minimum is just $5 to start with.

This site statistic is not complete, i cannot see how much investors that already joined here and become active investor, also invest in this program, how much admin pay investors, it is not clear how long this site has been online. After i check this site, i find the script that admin use is pirated script, and i only suggest to be ware with this program

this program look too ordinary,i can tell the admin of this program will only scam investors at the long run,though the program might pay for few weeks but i can tell the program will not sustain payment for long and i can only advise investors to be careful investing with this program and the minimum investment on the program is kinda reachable for investors to try the program

A total of 150% profit is offered in 100 days term which is going to take about two months to reach BEP, then we can start to earn real profit on investment, I think the program will return the principal at the end of the 100 term expiry, without which the profit will be not considerably huge.