Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OrangeProfit - Orangeprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Orange Profit is an asset management company which provides its services for investors worldwide. The main direction of our activity is speculating on securities and forwards market. Thanks to the innovative approach we are able to receive high returns within a short period of time.

Plan:

Basic Plan

6% for Daily

Minimum Invesment: 10$

Maximum Investment: 100$

Total 30 Days

Total Return: 180%

Instant Payout

Normal Plan

8% for Daily

Minimum Invesment: 101$

Maximum Investment: 500$

Total 30 Days

Total Return: 240%

Instant Payout

Premium Plan

12% for Daily

Minimum Invesment: 501$

Maximum Investment: 2500$

Total 30 Days

Total Return: 360%

Instant Payout

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, BankWire

Join OrangeProfit here

Orange Profit offers all mid term plans where principal will be included in daily profits, a total of 180% minimum is offered in a period of 30 days, which is something around 3% daily, the rest of the plans offer even higher ROI as the minimum to start with is high as well, I don't think such high returns can be possible for one round of 30 days at least.

Including Bank Wire deposit and withdrawal option in this mid term project is a nice feature, regarding the security of accounts of investors, along with the usual password to log in, a separate transaction password for withdrawal as well as a four digit pin code is also asked to create for the security reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

all the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and did not quite fit with the time it takes to make a profit and I am sure that this program is not a good place for as investors to invest, because the admin will not likely provide the benefit to its investors well , and the investor will only lose most of the money they have invested in this program

To me its not too high at all just check this type of program will pay its just that they may not last that longer here in the market and the only thing which I have now to said to a trader or investor is they just need to be careful here in the market with this program when they invest here.