Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clorfund - clorfund.com

HyipHistory

I'm not the admin!

http://clorfund.com/

ur site is a private investment club that specializes in Gold Markets. It was established by a group of Gold Market Veterans who have many years of successful investment experience in gold industry.

Our trading team of sixteen full-time analysts comprises qualified and experienced economists and geologists; while two consultants contribute insights on important regional markets. Our mission is to provide our investors with a stable value investment opportunity for their capital,by investing in gold or gold futures electronically to gain a stable rate in return.

Plans: Gold Plan : 30% hourly for 5 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 150 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Gold Plan $50 - $1,000 30.00

Diamond Plan : 200% after 3 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 100 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Diamond Plan $80 - $500 200.00

110% after 1 day (Instant Payment)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 110.00

135% after 2 days (Instant Payment)

Plan 1 $20 - $10,000 135.00

180% after 3 days (Instant Payment)

Plan 1 $30 - $10,000 180.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join Now

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will never give payment to its investors well, and investors will suffer huge loss to lose the money they invest in this program

Nothing is too high here I guess that what the admin is offering is an hourly program which is not going to sustain this program for that long because I dont really like what is happen here for sure the admin need to get something good from here because investor must fall victim for this one.

I guess its no good to invest in here right now because LR is down right now. Bad thing for a hyip site that usually use LR right now. Because its seems LR will never going to come back. I fear the worse right now. Its seem my whole world is falling down on me right now. Its really a worse feeling to get all your money in LR goes down in drain. I do hope to see myself become a successful online earners but I guess investing in a hyip site like this one and using LR is no good.

Well to be sincere the program is doing good and at the same time they may still pay us for some time online and this will give us alot of courage to deal with issues here in the market but for now I can tell you that if you are a good investor just take hit and rum