Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BrightFutureInvest - brightfutureinvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We present an international investment project BrightFutureInvest. In a world, where high-yield investments have become an integral part of the financial system, we offer you perfect conditions for a successful and comfortable investment. With many years of experience in creating high-yield programs, we have prepared the best deposits in order to maximize your profits. Our investment program works by "Ponzi scheme", which is recognized as the most effective and reliable for high profits. So in BrightFutureInvest the investors' money is not invested in third-party projects, but this money is distributed among the participants to ensure a reliable and long-term performance of the system.

Plan:

3.40% daily for 30 days (100% per month)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Bright 1 $10 - $5,000 3.40

2.20% daily for 7 days (15% weekly)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Bright 2 $10 - $5,000 2.20

Accept: LR, PM

Join BrightFutureInvest here

The website of Bright Future Invest is also available in Russian version, hosting is on a dedicated server, these plans have affordable minimum of $10 to participate with, we can chose the monthly or weekly plan depending on our convenience, the banners of this program can be found advertising on famous TG forum.

Bright Future Invest also offers a profitable referral program with 7% in affiliate commissions along with the normal investment plans, there is no transparency with the member statistics, like investors information, or paid out transactions page etc, I think this program is not so attractive to venture with as they offer both plans of long term kind.

I don't think if that refferal comission will be giving me so much advantages in this site, since i cannot bring a lot of investors to invest in this program, but if i am investors i prefer to invest by myself, i wonder why they said transparancy while i cannot see who and how much people cashout from this program.

i believe this program will pay investors but the program will only be paying investors to scam them, i can tell this program will not complete the term on the plan they are offering investors,hit and run is not an option on this program and i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them.all the plan are attractive but i can tell the admin of the program will not complete the term on the plan,the total return invest stand to get high and the admin cant sustain it

2:20% daily for 7 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the advantages offered is in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take advantage 3:40% daily for 30 days, I sure admin would never giving out benefits until the expiration of the time limit to make a profit