Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit-Box - Profit-box.net

I am not admin :

Profit-Box.net is a successful MLM-project of new generation. Our secured online investment platform along with conservative traditions of management have become the base of our success. With more than 7 billion people living on planet Earth, multi-level marketing is one of the greatest ideas to create a financial engine out of … people. Nope, we are not talking about slavery here as it was banned in 1808. We are talking about everybody engaging in business where everybody is helping everybody. Multi-level marketing business is based on people inviting other people to join the company and thus the uplines get paid for newcomers they refer and this chain can last forever. This is almost the same thing as regular affiliate program at your bank or investment corporation, but better since the most attention is paid to the invitation process itself. The beauty of multi-level marketing is that nobody is left behind as you may think about a person at the end of the chain. The population is growing up at crazy speed and there are hundreds times more users joining Internet every day than we have new people joining us. But still it is more than enough to feed all our existing customers and constantly develop our business model. Do not be afraid to be the last person in the chain if you join us today. Remember: nobody is left behind and our principle of operation simply cannot let this happen. Sign up today!

Plans :

115%after 1 day

150%after 2 days

180% after 3 days

400% after 5 days

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission :

Partner level The total amount of deposits Referral commission

First level 10$ - 250$ 5 %

Second level 251$ - 500$ 6 %

Third level 501$ - 1000$ 7 %

WHOIS :

Domain Name: PROFIT-BOX.NET

Registrar: TODAYNIC.COM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.todaynic.com

Referral URL: http://www.NOW.CN

Name Server: NS1.DDOS-GUARD.NET

Name Server: NS2.DDOS-GUARD.NET

Name Server: NS3.DDOS-GUARD.NET

Name Server: NS4.DDOS-GUARD.NET

Updated Date: 30-apr-2013

Creation Date: 30-apr-2013

Expiration Date: 30-apr-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

all the benefits offered by admin unreasonable and too high, and I do not believe if the admin can make big profits in just a few days, I'm sure the admin will only run in a very short time and will never give payment to the investors well and will be a lot of investors who will suffer huge loss to lose the money they have invested in this program

Profit Box is a new short term program that has been launched a few hours ago, it has been listed upon a very few monitors that do not offer higher RCB, this one has got attracted by many large investors and current status of the program is paying, system is instant.

i guess only newbies will fall victim of this program and anybody that invest with this only have himself to be blame on this program and i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest them as hit and run is not an option on this program.though the program is not having reputable hyip monitor that have the program listed

I have noticed many arge investos have invested in this program, that also have posted their deposit proofs on forums as well. I have also made a test deposit ith a minimum of $10, and I think one round with the one day plan is quite sure in this new short term program for now that makes instant payments.

Profit Box is paying 115% in just one day, but total profit is not returned at the time of withdrawl, there is a withdrawal fee, 6%, and on $10 investment, a total of $10.92 will be paid out, this professional program will notify through email regarding the account credited as well and makes fast paymnets on withdrawal, within few two minutes.

I think the admin has already disabled the instant withdrawal system, but I hope it is just for security purpose and the withdrawals will be manually paid fast as we need not much concern on the disability of the instant system, as per the FAQ it is up to 12 hours maximum we need to wait before coming to any conclusion.