Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AlliedTrader - alliedtrader.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Allied Trader is the most Leading Company in Trading World. Basically it's an Asset Management company, which manage the assets of its valuable investors. We trade in Pharmaceutical products, Food Items Agriculture products, Resturant and in Yarn Manufacturing. So kindly don't take it as a HYIP Site. The monthly profit is not fixed as it is showing on board, we calculate the profit average on monthly basis and then dispatch the dividend warrants to our valuable investors. In actual we don't give our investors an average profit, basically we make a strong and long relationship with our valuable clients.

Plan:

Starter : 12% Monthly

Min: $100 - Max: $450

Professional : 11% Monthly

Min: $550 - Max: $930

30 Days Deposit 150%

Min: $1,110 - Max: N/A

Accept: LR, PM

Join AlliedTrader here

I think the statistics of the program can be fake, as there is no ratings page to find out if this project really has been monitored for more than a year, even the monthly plans have quite high amounts set as minimum to participate and the ROI is quite low.

possible that the advantages offered by the admin is a very sensible advantage to be obtained by the investors, but the minimum deposit is determined by the admin is too high and investors will certainly take a high risk to get benefit from this program and investors should looking for very clear information about the correctness of the program before investing in this program in order to avoid large losses that might occur

i wonder what the admin of this program was thinking when this program was being launch,i can tell this program will struggle to get investors that will invest with this program,the program might sustain the return they are offering but i can tell the program will struggle and moreover the program is not secured.so i doubt if the program will sustain the monthly return referred.

Allied Trader closed the payment option of PM recently, as they had some issues with Perfect money, so investors that invested via PM have been requested to edit their profile and update it with LR account numbers so that the admin can pay them to LR instead of PM. but it's for short duration, they may enable PM very soon.

That is so bad to hear something like that i just hope that admin could make PM available so there will be diversfy in the funds that admin has here. but i won't invest here because their minimum deposit is too high for me to reach and also i think this program is quite unstable for me. even until now i don't see any problem with them

As per the latest update a week ago, Allied Trader admin started to pay on daily basis, once the investor reach the withdrawal limit minimum can apply for a payment, and the admin on approval of the withdrawal request will process it taking not more than five days maximum, all payments will be manual.