Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wealthblast - Wealthblast.org

xetang

WealthBlast is a company formed by professional financial traders and analysts specialized in forex trade and derivatives contracts. Our team employ it's knowledge and expertise to bring online investors across the globe a true opportunity for strong and reliable gains. Our goal is to bring dividends for you and your profit is our success therefore we strive to provide our investors with lucrative returns without compromising sustainability and long-term stability of our operations. With the use of sophisticated hedge strategies we are able to attain high rates of returns while minimizing risk and keeping losses consistently to a very small proportion of our operations. In simple terms this means more profit for our investors and virtually no risk.

Plans:

120% after 1 day

75% daily for 2 days

300% after 5 days

500% after 10 days

1000% after 20 days

1500% after 30 days.

Minimum: $10/Maximum: $45000

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

Registrar eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)

NS NS7.NLKODDOS.COM NS8.NLKODDOS.COM

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG

Join here: https://wealthblast.org/

A new short term program, that has just been launched today and this one has been listed on few reliable monitors, due to security reasons they do not offer instant payments but the processing of payments will be quite fast within 12 to 24 hours, using ddos protection from KODDOS.

A good program and also seems promising for many investors who want to take some fast bucks from this program, actually this site is hard to access , since i need to refresh this site for about 4 times before i get full access to this site. i think admin should repair this thing so many people can join this program.

program like this is not a good place for investors to invest, because of the benefits offered by admin admin is too high and would not be able to make high profits in just a few days and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and will not give payments to its investors well

Wealth Blast is one of the fast growing short term hyips of recent times which is quite hot and this is the right time to risk affordable amount invested in the program, they have FaceBook promotion as well, possibly one round with the one day plan is easy to pass on.

well investors should be careful on this one,this program is only launch to scam newbies,though the program look like a play for hit and run but the program has being running for 2 days now and i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them.because with the paying status this program is having,it not safe for anybody to join due to high return

Wealth Blast pays fast within twelve hours as per it's stated on their website, which is a nice thing to see this one has been active for one day now, we can observe that this short term has good promotion materials like advertising banners that have been designed quite attractive so far.

This site now too have ran completely 3 days already and we too can see that almost monitors still are approving for this program with status "Paying". although I don't know how long this site can run about but as my idea, this is good site for investing at this time because they have added very many trusted and qualified monitors and all still in status "Paying"

Wealth Blast continues to pay for two days now, payments have been quite fast so far, and this one is advertised well on monitors, mostly paid sticky on many monitors around, I think we can expect this one to pay for another two to three days without any issue, having a verified EgoPay is a better security feature too.

Instant payments to LR & PM, but I am not sure of STP, whether instant or manual, but we can have latest payment proofs by it's investors on forums and monitors that this program is well paying so far, always instant and all kind of payment proofs, with small or large amounts to all the four payment processors can be found.

Wealth blast added MNO monitor to their list today, after paying for three days now, it is listed Basic on MNO, I hope they continue to pay though they get huge deposits from potential investors there, at this stage one or two rounds with the one day plan for 5% profit will be non risky hopefully.

Since the admin switched the payment system to instant, Wealth Blast has been gaining huge investor support and continues to pay instant always till now, which is a good thing to see in this short term program, as long as there is no technical glitches from payment processor or other issues, instant payment system will be very attractive especially to venture with short term hyips.

New promotion offer from Wealth blast, the status of investor can be upgraded to VIP investor, and they can get automatic payments upto $1K limit, for this all we need to do is promote the project well on forums and FaceBook with screenshot of payment proofs and providing feedback around on forums etc.