Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cavaxo - Cavaxo.com

I am not admin :

Our Company’s Goals:

As a wealth management company designed for private investment, Cavaxo Limited was incorporated with clear objectives in mind. Namely, we seek out the investments opportunities with the lowest possible level of risk, the highest possible return on investment- within the shortest conceivable period of time. With this strategy as our guiding principle, we can promise our members and private investors high yield and low risk they seek from us.

Welcome to CavaXo

When you need a wealth management company to handle your private investment matters, Cavaxo Limited is the leading overseas private investment corporation you can count on. Both groups and private investors may participate in our investment opportunity, offered at an international level, with assurance of high ROI (return on investment) on every investment our clients do.

Plans :

7% on 22 days

Accept : LR\PM\STP\EgoPay

Ref.Comission : 7%

WHOIS :

[quote Domain Name: CAVAXO.COM

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

Name Server: NS1.CAVAXO.COM

Name Server: NS2.CAVAXO.COM

Updated Date: 03-may-2013

Creation Date: 30-apr-2013

Expiration Date: 30-apr-2014]

JOIN HERE ==>

newly launched the site.and this programs plan not risk free.really high amount to invest here.20$ is quite high for invest small investor.this programs for big investor and i see already 600$+ invest this site and next day it will be increasing...site not trusted site cos high profit site.......

Cavaxo credits interest in accounts seven days a week, thus it is a total of 154% we can obtain in just three weeks term period, which is something like about 2.5% daily, such a high daily ROI can't sustain for long time, but we can expect this one to complete one cycle sucessfully.

Cavaxo Wealth Management is using social platforms like FaceBook for the better promotion of the program, ratings page redirects us to AHM where we can see this mid term project listed over fifty plus monitors and present status as waiting, but minimum is a bit high to afford, a $20.

154% for 3 weeks is high, i think. if only admin want to lowered it to 120% maybe i can consider this program as profitable and middle term program, but i think this program still has some chance too, first we need to look at how admin spend much money to create this program so it available to public.

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days only and will never give payments to investors until the end limit the time required to make such gains

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few days only and will never give payments to investors until the end limit the time required to make such gains

though i agree with you,the program will defiantly pay investors and the truth remain that the admin of the program will not complete the daily return offered by the admin of the program and the admin of the program is only willing to scam investors,so if anybody is thinking of investing with the program i guess the investor should the program will not sustain the plan offered.

Cavaxo, a mid term plan hyip could manage to attract many investors in the hyip industry, it's quite popular by now, in just one week of the program online, it could get more potential investors that support the program posting their payment proofs on forums and monitors and promote this one big so far.

Cavaxo launched official FaceBook page for communicating with other members or to follow program updates posted on FB, here is their quick update on the same !

May-20-2013 07:39:35 PM

Cavaxo Limited Facebook Page

Welcome to all our members during our launch!

Please tune into our Facebook page for any and all official news as well as communicating with other members here: http://www.facebook.com/Cavaxo

Thank You,

Cavaxo Limited

3RD FLOOR

207 REGENT STREET

LONDON, ENGLAND W1B 3HH

+44.2032876867

https://cavaxo.com

154% for 3 weeks is high, i think. if only admin want to lowered it to 120% maybe i can consider this program as profitable and middle term program, but i think this program still has some chance too, first we need to look at how admin spend much money to create this program so it available to public.

It is true, we can make the calculation, 7% daily RoI, the total will be like 154% RoI in 22 days. Or, in one month, we can double our money from this HYIP. So, the offer like this one, is very high. We can only hope this HYIP will not go so early. If this HYIP can sustain for one round, it will be great

The only domain of the program is Cavaxo.com, you are warned not to join through other domain links which doesn't belong to their company, you are warned about phishing sites!

Cavaxo.com is our ONLY domain

The administration of Cavaxo Limited, a UK limited company would like to remind all that www.cavaxo.com is the ONLY domain and website operated by Cavaxo Limited, a UK limited company. Please do not access our website through any other link....

Cavaxo, a very popular mid term plan program, is active for a couple of weeks now, another week to go that the first round with the 22 days plan will be completed successfully, I guess first round will be easily finished, but later on it will be risky, let's see if this program with BlockDos protection and effective advertising campaign can run longer than we expect.

We can see people joining and investing in this mid term project everyday, it's good to see growing, they have been paying fast, so far, it's not just advertising on forums and monitors, but it's also sticky thread to discussion on public forums like TalkGold, one round with the 22 days plan is a sure success, it seems so.

It is a 154% offered in a term of twenty two calender days, and has been paying for two weeks now, that is for fourteen days, so it is a total of 98% already paid in profits for early investors in here and a pure profit of 54% to receive hoping that the project will surely pay for another week.