Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ProfitReference - Profitreference.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://profitreference.com

Profit Reference is a public internet community for average people, which aims at collectively investing in various markets by spreading the profits or losses of the business with the investors. This creates a possibility to make a low entry requirement to participate and accordingly offers the chance for small investors to participate and take advantage of earning an income as an investor.

The entry to start earning could be as low as $4 USD and maximum is $14 000 USD. The Profit Reference earning program is designed to accommodate investors from all types. Most investment funds (mutual funds, hedge funds, and exchange traded funds) require a high entry which in most cases is not affordable for the ordinary people. Those funds are mostly designed for professionals.

PLANS:

header.jpg

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : https://profitreference.com

first of all i am unable to see its plans and also i tried to access this site but i always got the message (no page found).I think there many some mistake in your link or the site turned into scam in just few hours.I think you need to check the url of this site.

Site is accessible from my end without any issue, it's loading quite fast as ell, it looks like a nice short term and definitely right time to invest at least in the three days plan, which requires as low as $4 to start with, promotionwise the admin doing very well.

Before i have some problem too, but right now i can access this site without much problem, and also i can see all the plans even can acces their sign up page, but i don't become passive investors yet, it seems i must decided if i want to invest my money in this program at the moment.

Profit Reference has been hosted on Black Lotus server and this short term project has already been advertised well on monitors, to me, it seems like one round with the three days plan is definitely a successful plan, but the risk should be minimum in these kind of programs, their promotional banners are impressive.

115% after 3 days is a reasonable enough profit to we can get from this program well and we still have a great opportunity to be able to get the benefit of this program if we invest in the current admin just running, but if admin has been running with just a few days, then this program has become an unsafe place for investors to invest

this is just another program hoping to be smart on investors,though the program has being running online for 2 days with paying status from hyip monitors but the truth remain the program is not safe due to high return offered by the admin of the program.regardless of the program paying status the program might be having with hyip monitors,the program is not safe

Profit Reference in their welcome news letter updates us that they have been providing customer support on Money Maker Group forum !

May-13-2013 01:21:38 AM

Welcome to Profit Reference

We would like to thank everyone for joining Profit Reference on our first day online. We welcome and thank all new members currently joining us and taking part in our program.

We had a successful launch with minor drawbacks which we managed to overcome.

The opening was a great success and the reaction of our members was astonishing. Our forum thread at MoneyMakerGroup is a proof of the aforementioned statement: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Profitreference-Profitr-t444679.html&st=30

You can also find us there providing customer support.

We are very happy that you have included Profit Reference in your spectrum of interest. We will keep on maintaining the current level of success, so that we all can have a profitable experience with a healthy program. We are looking forward to what the future holds for us and all members of Profit Reference.

- Lucas Beck (CEO and Founder)

Investors prefer programs with active admins on forums, it is good to hear that they provide customer support on MMG, that's definitely a great encouragement for it's investors as well as for the better promotion of the program too, hopefully this short term will reach up to the mark to the expectations of investors and yield better profits.

Life time of the program is five days now, there has been many payment proofs out that just show the program is active so far, Profit Reference also started to add more monitors listing the program today which offer even better RCB than the current monitors listing them, this program is growing steadily and in just few hours the second round is coming to an end successfully.

For FaceBook promotions, they have created unique splash page, link can be found in referral links from account menu, here is the latest update !

May-15-2013 06:54:23 PM

Facebook promotions

We would like to share the good news that now you can promote Profit Reference on Facebook without getting spammy warnings.

We created a splash page that is designed to work with Facebook.

You can find your unique splash page link from the Referral Links menu in the member area. Use that link to post on your wall or groups.

Best Regards,

-Lucas Beck (CEO and Founder)

even this program is shortr term prgram but until now i can see this program still paying, but there are few hyip monitors that monitoring this program has waiting status, include GP but some site like MNO still put paying status for this program, it seems that because GP just invested their money in this program.

Life time of the project is eight days now, so 3rd round with the first plan, with three days term and second round with the weekly plan, is on going at this stage of the program, since this one is well advertised on monitors, there is many investors supporting this one and we can see good RCB offers as well for investing in here.

In these ten days period of the activity of the project, Profit Reference could manage to gain trust among investors that the investors have been reinvesting again and again in here, this one has been sticky thread on TalkGold forum where the program updates regularly been posted mainly the payment reports.