Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profiterator - Profiterator.com

I am not admin :

Welcome to Profiterator

Hello, my name is Richard Cooper, I am admin of this website and also a leader of a group of financial experts. Me and my colleagues would like to introduce Profiterator to you as way to achieve passive income. It is said that everyone should stick to what he knows best, I agree, give us a chance to show you that this is the right place to put money in and that you can really earn money online.

Plans :

13% daily for 10 days: 130% ROI

Min. deposit: 10$

Max. deposit: 500$ daily

Paying days: Monday-Sunday

No previous deposit requirements

14% daily for 10 days: 140% ROI

Min. deposit: 501$

Max. deposit: 1000$ daily

Required 500$+ in Beginner plan

15% daily for 10 days: 150% ROI

Min. deposit: 1001$

Max. deposit: 10000$ daily

Required 1000$+ in Medium plan

Accept : LR\PM\STP\EgoPay

Ref.Comission : 5%

WHOIS :

Domain Name: PROFITERATOR.COM

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

Name Server: NS7.NLKODDOS.COM

Name Server: NS8.NLKODDOS.COM

Updated Date: 06-apr-2013

Creation Date: 04-apr-2013

Expiration Date: 04-apr-2016

JOIN HERE ==>

new launch site and i don't know they are paying or not.but how much i know this type of hyip programs launch for get money from investor and when they get money they gone and stop paying.so it's little risk to invest here.site is new so they paying still now and i see some hyip monitors add the programs and status paying but risk to invest here....

I think it will be really better to stay away from these kind of mid term plans, as they can turn to scam anytime, before the term expiry, and might suffer losses as well, with the recent popular mid term, Alpha Gains falling today, I don't think it's wise to invest in these sites anymore.

As per the Faq, we need not wait for more than twenty four hours for the withdrawal to be processed, and they promise to make fast payments within few hours, since the program has DDOS protection security feature by KODDOS it seems we can rely on them for one round with the ten days plan.

• 2 weeks later...

benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make the profit and I am not sure if the admin will give you the benefit to its investors well, and I'm sure the admin will never give payments to investors until the end specified time limit to make a profit

Even if the site is well protected I dont think that its a good place to invest because the roi which the program is offering here is very high and can never sustain this program for that long online so we need to be careful with what ever we just do here to be on the safer side.

Big question right now is that since LR is down what will going to happen to the world of hyip that we know right now? Will its going to continue to pay? or will its going to turn to scam? I'm afraid that even if I want to invest in hyip right now I can't since hyip sites do use LR in majority and LR is down and I don't know if I will get paid or how can I invest also since theirs no more LR to use.

@budado,am very suprise that you are the one who is saying this things let me enlight you so many hyip were even waiting for this kind of opportunity to occure here so its not that good that they will come back nor even guaranteed never this program also maybe gone forever

It seems this program seems online after getting big hard when LR offline, and now they change their payment processor to PM and Egopay, well i think that is a good way to survive at all, and i think admin already got a good decision to make more payment processor at least to attract more investors.

It seems this program seems online after getting big hard when LR offline, and now they change their payment processor to PM and Egopay, well i think that is a good way to survive at all, and i think admin already got a good decision to make more payment processor at least to attract more investors.

Really, it is not only problem with LR that we too can see that this site too have had problem from very long when almost monitors listed for bad status, therefore even LR can be good, site too can't be good site because we too can see that they have added very least good monitors and almost is trial monitors therefore it is not surprise when site have had problem early when they only run about 21 days

That is very good but their site is still accessible for now so we need to stay away from this program and make sure that we take some other program into their place for sure.

For LR issue I do hope that LR will come back soon 1-june as promise.