Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stable-inv - stable-inv.com

I am not admin :

The Forex market is known as one of the best places to invest money and it ensures its reputation. Actually it is the only possibility for the investors, whose capital is not large, to obtain essential profit. Trading at Forex demands experience and knowledge, that's why don't think that everyone is cut out for Forex trading. If you made up your mind to trade yourself, don't expect the great results.

Plans :

10% DAILY FOR 20 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

SG1 $1 - $204 6.00

Calculate your profit >>

10% DAILY FOR 20 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

SG2 $205 - $50,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

SG3 $100 - $50,000 200.00

Accept : LR\PM\STP\EGoPay

Ref.Comission : 5%-2%-1%

WHOIS :

Domain Name: STABLE-INV.COM

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

Name Server: BOB.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Name Server: ERIN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Updated Date: 05-may-2013

Creation Date: 21-apr-2013

Expiration Date: 21-apr-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

CloudFlare hosting is good but Stable Inv already has been living for two days now and yet there is no ratings page configured which is strange, also it need good advertising without which reaching investors is a bit hard for the further progress of the program.

6% daily for 20 days is an advantage still possible we can get from this program, because it corresponds to the time it takes to make a profit, but the other benefits offered by the admin is too high and I was not sure if the admin will give the advantage to the investors until the expiry of the time limit to make a profit

Another fast growing mid term program, Stable Inv has all non rcb monitors listed their program for now, it's been active for four days now, Loco Digital hosting provider and ddos protection from CloudFlare, which is a nice security feature for this program.

Another fast growing mid term program, Stable Inv has all non rcb monitors listed their program for now, it's been active for four days now, Loco Digital hosting provider and ddos protection from CloudFlare, which is a nice security feature for this program.

i don't see anything growing on this program,i can only advise investors to stay away from this program,this program is just launch to scam investors,though the program has running online for 4 days now and the program is having a paying status with the few hyip monitors having the program listed on their page but the total return offered in 20 days is way too high

It seems Stable Inv has removed the ratings page, but this program is still active and paying, it's been active for around a week now, it still has to way long to reach BEP, investors by now might have been around 36% BEP now, chances are there for the first successful round with the twenty days plan in this program.

Life time of this short term program, Stable Inv is twelve days now, and has been paying so far, they have got listed over many monitors and they also offer good RCB as well, I think this short term has really done good job so far unlike many other that just scam within one day or less than twenty four hours in most of the cases.

10% dailly investment sound good and at the same time I will tell you that the program will surely sustain here for a longer period of time this is one of the best way to know about this just check their plans and see what is going on here.