Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Scope Wealth - scope-wealth.net

I am not admin :

Hello dear investors, our team welcomes you to our project called Scope - Wealth.

Every day there are dozens of online projects like this, we analyzed all of the strengths and weaknesses of these projects and to correct all the flaws of the existing proposals, selected the best conditions for investment.

For its part, in contrast to other projects, we offer you the chance to decide how many days to freeze your contribution, and marketing is designed in such a way that the project has worked as long as possible, thanks to the even distribution of the issuance of the deposit, less pressure on the financial balance of the system.

The advantage of the project is reinvested interest, thus not all funds will leave the system, which will allow individuals to earn income!

Plans :

Deposits from $ 1 to $ 500

0.56% every 1 hour

(more than 150% in 12 days)

deposit return 8.34% every 24 h

reinvestment of interest

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : 10%

WHOIS :

Domain Name: SCOPE-WEALTH.NET

Registrar: REGTIME LTD.

Whois Server: whois.webnames.ru

Referral URL: http://www.webnames.ru

Name Server: NS1.FASTVPS.RU

Name Server: NS2.FASTVPS.RU

Name Server: NS3.FASTVPS.RU

Name Server: NS4.FASTVPS.RU

Updated Date: 28-apr-2013

Creation Date: 28-apr-2013

Expiration Date: 28-apr-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

only within a period of 12 days admin offers a huge advantage, I think the verdict is not appropriate for the admin offers substantial advantages to investors, because with this offer will not be possible admin can run a long time and I'm sure the admin will not provide payments to investors until the end of the specified time limit to make a profit

It seems very hard to invest here, since the language is so bad, i don't know what i have to do, i only see which one is the right URL for me, even like that i don't feel comfortable when i want to invest in this kind of program, because hourly program usually cannot pay for long time, but this one is different since the rate is low compare to the other hourly program.

i thought this program ought to have being paying investors but when i check with the program now,i saw that the program has not being paying investors and all the hyip monitors that have the program listed are listing the program with waiting status,despite the program been online for 3 days now.though the program is an hourly program,so am not surprise.

undoubtedly script employed by site is quite good but i could not found any safety features below. I believe site will be going be safe via attacks. Plans offered here are also connected with low rates of interest i think admin can easily manage this site for reasonable length of time because of such low roi.

Scope Wealth has been active for four days now and there is no issue so far with their hourly payments, the website is available in Russian version, so when I tried to translate it to English version, it was not possible, and the failure was because of a server error, it would be nice if they add English version too.

Scope Wealth may be older than a week now but the program started to be listed on monitors recently, that is why the monitors listing this hourly plan site show different life time, for this program, since from this one is well promoted through monitors, investors getting interested in here and also getting paid instantly.