Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vida-Dei - Vida-dei.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://vida-dei.com

banner.gif

VIDA-Dei - an investment project, built on the principle of a Ponzi scheme. With us you can experience the true power of the banking system!

PLANS:

Name Min sum Max sum Percent % Period

Test $5.00 $5.00 2.00% 1 Days

Reliable $10.00 $300.00 2.00% 5 Days

Big Money $30.00 $500.00 2.50% 10 Days

Perspective $100.00 $1000.00 3.00% 25 Days

Financial Freedom $300.00 $5000.00 3.80% 40 Days

Accept : PM

Link : http://vida-dei.com

i guess the low minimum investment on this program will help this program get investors that will like to invest with this program but i can only warn investors to kinda careful with this program,though i believe the admin of the program will pay investors but i can tell the admin of the program will not sustain this program for long.

although some of the benefits offered by the admin is quite low, but I am not sure if this would be a good place for investors to invest, because I saw the admin had run for 8 days while I have seen only 1 investor who invests in this program and the amount of total deposits contained in the program amounted to only 5.1 $, I'm sure the admin will not be able to run with a much longer time

quite low minimum deposit, and i like it, and i am sure too that later this program will attract a lot of investors to invest in this program, aside from the plan this program already offered better rates for us, with nice script that they have too, it seems what i said before will come true sooner, and plus this program need a lot of hyip monitors to monitoring them too.

Vida Dei also available in Russian version as well, this short term program has been paying for around a week now, Skype chat support is also offered in this program, a profit of 2% in one day plan is not too high that this short term can sustain longer as long as the investors keep supporting the program.

the longer the term of the plan, the higher the amount minimum required to participate in the program, Vida Dei may be the first program in the hyip industry that says it's built on the basis of ponzi scheme on their website regarding the program information, and 9% referral commission is good enough to promote the program.