Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Alpha Gains LTD - Alphagains.com

xetang

Welcome to Alpha Gains!

Alpha Gains` Network has been established by the United State of America's 4 Forex companies. After gaining experience in Forex trading for many years, these companies have decided to form an investment firm with their trading in order to accept investment funds from members and deposits for Forex trading. Alpha Gains` Network has been legally registered as a private investment firm.

The basic aim of our firm is to strive hard and earn as much profit as possible from Forex. If you are toying with the idea of entering the world of online Forex trading, then you must consider DOXI$ LTD as your investing vehicle. Our entire team strives hard to ensure that every client gets due attention and achieves great success and growth. There are countless reasons that may attract you to join our website.

10% Daily For 13 Days

Minimum Invest: $10 - Maximum Invest: $249

Principal Include - 7 Days a week Payment

11% Daily For 13 Days

Minimum Invest: $250 - Maximum Invest: $649

12 Daily For 13 Days

Minimum Invest: $650 - Maximum Invest: $1299

SSL Encryption

DDos Protected by Black Lotus

Licensed Script - Dedicated Sever

ns1.alphagains.com - ns2.alphagains.com

Creation date: 29 Apr 2013

Expiration date: 29 Apr 2014

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG

Join here: http://alphagains.com/

My deposit:

Date: 5/4/2013 6:17 AM

Batch: 142595624

Sent To: U5159766 (AlphaGains.Com)

Amount: $20.00

Memo: Deposit to AlphaGains.Com User zozo278

We can make calculation about the RoI on this new HYIP. 10% daily RoI for 13 days, so the total will be 130%. And the principal money is included. After that, the pure profit offered will be 30% in 13 days. In one month, we will make 60% profit. Well, it is high enough. Hopefully this HYIP can go for few rounds

We can make calculation about the RoI on this new HYIP. 10% daily RoI for 13 days, so the total will be 130%. And the principal money is included. After that, the pure profit offered will be 30% in 13 days. In one month, we will make 60% profit. Well, it is high enough. Hopefully this HYIP can go for few rounds

i totally agree with you,the total profit investors will get on this program in space of 13 days is high and i believe the admin of this program will pay investors but i can tell the program will not complete the term on the plan they are offering.i guess it best for investors to look for other better program and invest with them..moreover the program is not having much support from hyip monitors

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin still possible we can get if we invest well when the admin has just started running, because programs like this will only run and made ​​payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit to make a profit and after that the admin will not likely will give more payments to its investors

A lot of good benefit plans being offered in the plans of this hyip and i see that about 11k dollar being invested in it and some dollars are already withdrawn which is a good sign for us thats its paying but currently no hyip monitor showing it as paying so i have decided to wait for 2 more days.

I think that we too shouldn't be too worry in all because this program too only begin to launch official yesterday, about rate, I think that it is reasonable so that investors can earn more benefit here, I have deposited $20 here and waiting for first payment today when I just ask it not long ago, I will upgrade it early here.

and final, I too have had first payment today with this site after near 2 days to wait for launching and when they have ran completely first day, site have paid out very great, they too have began to add new monitors today and it is good place so that investors can put fund to invest here, it is nice when investing here and have payments with this site. My first payment:

Date: 5/6/2013 7:01 AM

Batch: 142790561

From Account: U5159766 (AlphaGains.Com)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from Alpha Gains

daily net profit rate for first plan is 3%. its including reasonable and potentially will lead the hyip able to maintain paying for long period. but it also with condition. the condition is the hyip able to attract many investors to join. and so, they able to collect lots of total money deposited as back up capital.

Yes, it is correct and that too is reasonable rate for investing when we too can see that site too have controlled very good about fund and they too have promoted very good for to this time when have had very many trusted monitors and qualified monitors have been added for to this time and most important, they still are paying out very good when I too have had 2nd payment today:

Date: 5/7/2013 1:19 AM

Batch: 142911085

Memo: Withdrawal from Alphagains.com

site is new and their plan is quite ok.but can't trust them.cos their programs is high rate and high risk for invest here.also they give you high profit within a few days so really big risk site.if invest u can lost your money.cos this type of programs comes for take money from members and when they get enough profit they gone.and hope after 15 days they will give payment members and then stop..so really high risk>>>>>

new? but i don't think so because this program has been online for 2 days, and based on my own calculation, the risk that we must bear when we invest in this program right now still low, since i see a lot of good hyip monitors that still get paid from this program, and just info, admin just reached more than $1000 payment to all investors.

Yes, it is correct, site too have ran completely 2 days already therefore we can't say that this is new program in all because they still are running stable and pay out very good for all investors and today I too have received 2nd payment with this site and they still are paying out great, I don't think that it have any problem here because site have added very many trusted and qualified monitors and they still are paying great for to this time. My latest payment:

Date: 5/8/2013 7:20 AM

Batch: 143084666

Memo: ALPHAGAINS

Alpha Gains has been online for five days and has been active so far, in these few days they have sent their latest second news letter regarding the Skype group, program growth with potential investors, MNO listing as well as FaceBook fan page, for help and support we can contact them on Skype.

Yes, it is correct, site having very support online from Facebook, MNO, Monitors and many other supports, with 3rd day running official, site still show that this is trusted place for investing when no of deposit always increase hourly and daily here and very many payment proofs have been posted in almost forums and monitors. I too have had new payment today with this site.

Date: 5/9/2013 12:47 PM

Batch: 143268712

Amount: $1.92

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from Alpha Gains

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is great when they still are paying out very good and it is my 5th payment for this time, site too have prepared to complete first round with almost payments have been paid out for all investors and monitors, very many payment proofs have been posted in almost forums, it showed that site have had more care from investors. My latest payment:

Date: 5/10/2013 11:44 AM

Batch: 143401358

Memo: alphagains

Alpha Gains has added a new page on their website now, Top 50 referrer page, also that issue with the 4% deduction is also fixed !

Dear Members,

I have sent 3 news letters out already, i really did not want to keep disturbing you but i had to tell you some good news. A lot of you wanted to be able to see the people signing up under you, i said we can’t do that right now. However i have just added it, so you can now login and check to see your sign ups. I am really happy i was able to add it because so many of you wanted it to be viewable, so now it is.

I won’t say much else and other than thank you we are doing so good, for the long term we really are going to be a long lasting, massive site, and it’s all because of you.

Regards, Admin Michael

AlphaGains”.

MNO has become the #1 referrer for AlphaGains and you can clearly see this great achievement on the top referrer’s page, a link to which was also given in today’s updates from AlphaGains:

“TOP REFS

We have now added a TOP 50 REFS page that you can view here:

https://www.alphagains.com/?a=refs10

Or you can view it by clicking the TOP REFS link at the bottom of the site.”

Finally, the admin also reminds us of the Skype group where support is being provided to AlphaGains members and where you can ask any questions you might have on the project:

“SKYPE

Many people continue to add me SKYPE, i am always willing to talk and help. We have a great SKYPE group aswell. Add me on Skype: michael.invest.holls

Then i can add you to our group.

Yes, it is correct, they are trying to do best things to attract almost investors, we too can see that with about 40 monitors listed for to this time, it is including best monitors, it showed that site still proming great, amount of deposit now too have passed via $50, it showed that site still are developing very good and it is good chance for investing with anyone. My latest payment:

Date: 5/11/2013 7:47 AM

Batch: 143498505

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from Alpha Gains

For some reason, the monitor HyipScope moved the status of this program to problem, but we can see everything is working fine with Alpha Gains, they have been growing steadily with investors each day, since this program looks quite professional and the admin also active with program updates, it appears to stay around for long enough.

It is not problem when only have a monitors in same status , but as I check and see that seem your analyst is not correct because HYIPscore can't load in all therefore it can't define as you here, site still are paying out very good and for to this time, I too have had again $16 after invested $20 here, it is not far to refund again all funds and when I will begin to receive first benefit with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 5/12/2013 8:02 PM

Batch: 143641787

Memo: Withdraw from AlphaGains.Com

Another news letter from the admin, regarding the Skype chat support service, payment processor account details rechecking before applying for withdrawals etc !

Dear AlphaGains Members,

Hello everyone, yes another news letter. It’s really great to see how enthusiastic everyone is about AlphaGains in the daily chats i have with everyone on SKYPE: michael.invest.holls

Sorry if my reply’s are a bit slow on SKYPE. If you would like to be part of our great

skype room, add me and i’ll add you to the room.

Please double check when you give your PP details and put them in the back office, some withdrawals we have been trying to do have had WRONG PP information, just check when you login next that you have put these details in correctly.

Also remember that the MIN withdraw limit is $1.00 or more but because of the 4% withdrawal fee that mean for STP only, it must $1.05 or more.

A lot of people had been telling me HYIP SCOPE had us on problem status, i contacted them last night and i do believe that it has been fixed now.

A big thanks to everyone for promoting, investing and spreading the word. You have all been great and we have a very special program here and you have made AlphaGains very special indeed.

Soon we shall start to take some advertisers and make some good revenue from them on the site, that will help us inject money into the program, the long term forex trades are also there to help after 3 months or so.

Again, a big thanks to everyone, keep doing a great job.

Regards, Admin Michael

Minimum withdrawal limit raised to $5 and the admin decide this to reduce the work load to process payments daily, here is the latest update !

Withdrawals DONE

Dear AlphaGains members,

I hope you do not mind me emailing you everyday, i do think that we have a very special program and i love talking about us.

The reason for this email, and the second of the day, is to let everyone know that after a long, hard day, we have completed EVERY WITHDRAWAL, and we are now back on track.

There are a few withdrawals that i sent back to peoples account balance because they did not give the right account information.

Also in case you did not read the earlier email, we have set the min withdrawal amount to $5.00 just to help with the work load that me and my partner have to do.

It’s great to know we are back on track and i can not wait for tomorrow, the rest of the month and the months to come with us having such a great start, i am sure we are only just getting started.

Thanks everyone,

Michael Admin

This withdrawal limit to $5, should give a positive result hopefully, since the small investors will have to wait longer to gather at least a $5 in their accounts before they can withdraw and see anything in return on their investments, hopefully this project will successfully run as many rounds as possible with the mid term plan.

GoldCoders issue yesterday as they were facing down time, and withdrawal delays explained by the admin, still any issue with the withdrawal should contact him on Skype !

Gold Coders

Dear Alpha Members,

Hi everyone, as alot of you know, GOLD CODERS had a problem yesterday.

They told us little about it, and that they were fixing it.

All PROGRAMS and HYIPS that ran off of GOLD CODERS had this problem, so many sites scammed and closed yesterday.

Are we just like them? No of course we are not, because you are what is important to us. STP withdrawals got done yesterday with some others.

GOLD CODERS has now 100% FIXED the problem and we are back in business.

Today i will be exhausting myself until every withdrawal is done. So anyone on skype, please try and only contact me if you need help with ACCOUNT INFO because i will be doing these withdrawals all day today and i will have little time to chat with everyone. So only account problems on skype please, you are more than welcome to ask in the skype group and the admin of that group Trish will help you.

Thanks guys, have a good day and well done for spreading the word about Alpha

Regards Michael

As per the latest complaints from investors of this mid term program, the withdrawals have been getting slower and slower to be processed, some of them have been waiting for payment for more than twenty eight hours already, but the time frame is 48 hours maximum, so we can come to the conclusion if the payment is not processed within the time frame.