Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royaltystar - Royaltystar.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://royaltystar.net

Royaltystar.net is owned and operated by royaltystar.net LTD, a Seychelles offshore based company founded in March 2008. The registered office is situated at Suite 6, Ameon House, Revolution Ave, Victoria, Republic of Seychelles. Seychelles is a politically stable and independent republic and it offers several advantages like tax reduction, asset protection, confidentiality and diversification of investments. Offshore Seychelles accounts are much more flexible, giving unlimited access to international markets and to all major exchanges. When it comes to investments, we want to make it easy for you to find just the right product to fit your needs. At royaltystar.net, we use our financial expertise to help you get the most from your money. Through more than 10 years of combined experience in financial investing, we have developed a keen understanding of how financial markets work. We offer a range of investment options, so you can choose the one that's right for you. And because we have experience in providing investments opportunities, you can be sure that whichever one you choose, your money is in expert hands. We'd love for you to join us, don't miss the chance to be part of something special, join royaltystar.net today.

PLANS:

9% HOURLY FOR 12 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 9.00

Calculate your profit >>

105% AFTER 1 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 105.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://royaltystar.net

What we can see from this HYIP< to make 105% RoI in every hour investment, it is not good at all. It is better for us not to invest on the HYIP like this one. Because the offer is too high and not reasonable. The hourly paying HYIP can not sustain too long in the market as well. Sounds like a scam thing

personally l like the design of this program,i believe the admin of the program did a good job with the design of the program,though the script of the program is not ok but i can only advise investors leave this program as the program is an hourly program hourly program are to be trusted even if they manage to get paying status

Lol 105% after 1 Hour!! 99.99% chances are that this is made for scam no legit HYIP offers this kind of deal...Please guys do yourselves a favour and stay away from this scam site.

Don't worry. I think only a fool will going to invest their money in here as theirs no way this site can end up paying so its plain stupidity if you ask me if someone is going to invest in here. I just don't think its worth it to try to join this site. I know its really hard to make some income in hyip so we better always try to make sure that we invest in the right hyip site.

If only look at 2nd plan and their rate, I don't think that it is nice for investing but we too should note that this site's first plan is very good for investors, it is not different with daily sites, therefore I believe that this site program can run some rounds because they too are promoting very good in almost monitors have had very many payment proofs in all forums

I do not believe the offers given by the admin we can get well, because admin would not have been able to make a profit with a very fast time and I'm sure the admin will never give payment to its investors well and the program is only going to be a program big scam