Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luxury-Life - luxury-life.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to our website! Since you are here, we would like to let you know that you are on the right way and at the right place to start your successful career online with investing in Forex market.

Plan:

39-45% daily for 3 days

120-200% after 3 days

137-500% after 5 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay

Join Luxury-Life here

well i don't think i can advise anybody to invest with this program,the daily return and the total return the admin of the program is offering investors is way too high and i can tell the admin of this program will not to be able to sustain the return offered,i can tell the admin of the program is only willing to see investors the he will scam and it best to ignore this program.

well i don't think i can advise anybody to invest with this program,the daily return and the total return the admin of the program is offering investors is way too high and i can tell the admin of this program will not to be able to sustain the return offered,i can tell the admin of the program is only willing to see investors the he will scam and it best to ignore this program.

I totally agree with this one. We can not recommend this HYIP to other investors, or to our friends. Because the RoI offered by this new HYIP is all the way too high and not reasonable at all. There is no way this HYIP can make like 500% RoI only in 5 days investment plan. It is not true at all

I think this program is not a good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will never give payment to its investors well and the admin will only run with a very short time, after which the admin will leave the investor and will never go back again

39-45% daily for 3 days

Quite good but not profitable, i mean i still see some risk when invest here and it is nearly to high risk rather than low or medium risk, also this program has been online for few days that made me think twice when i want to invest in this program, and minimum deposit of this program is low here.

obviously this hyip site offering high profit return. with it, actually shows that potentially the hyip won't able to maintain paying for long period. but the good news is the hyip get support from many of hyip monitor site. its assurance that the hyip probably will be manage paying to investors longer than we thought.

Luxury Life has been paying for more than a week now, this short term program is quite popular now, sticky on Hyip Explorer, also well advertising everywhere, especially listed premium on MNO monitor as well, minimum plan term is three days and this project is making fast payments.

Luxury Life is professionally designed program, of course the term is three days minimum unlike many other short term programs, that offer one day plans, but the project seems to be worth give a try, payments have been quite fast so far, which makes investors satisfied with the performance of this program.

well there is not such difference in between first plan and second plan because both plans are of 3 days but in first plan admin is paying profit daily and little less roi offered than 2nd plan. I think first plan is good for all of us because we will profit daily from it while we cant say hyip will pay whole profit after certain no. of days.

Luxury Life has upgraded it's listing to sticky on MNO today for a week, which is I think a good time to invest in here for one round with the three days plan, it's been a reliable short term so far that has paid for more than ten days now, and continues to pay, a fast growing project with many potential investors online.

It's been twelve days now that the program continues to pay excellently so far, I think four rounds with the three days plan have been successful so far, it always pay on time so far to all the four payment processors without any issues till date, hopefully this project continues with it's services for longer enough.

Luxury Life is a popular short term hyip in just fifteen days term online, fifth round with the three days plan has also been successfully completed now, with such a huge popularity in the hyip industry and great support from investors, I think this one would stay active for at least another fifteen days now on.

Luxury Life seems to have extended their advertising banner on Hyip Explorer, sticky list for another week that will be expiring on 22nd May, and it's also sticky on MNO until 21st May, this short term project definitely has taken great efforts to run the program as long as possible with huge support from investors.

There is latest payment proofs of PM and STP around and on TalkGold I have noticed some member yesterday claiming their deposit via PM wasn't credited in account, and upon sending support ticket four times, there was no reply from the admin to solve the issue, that is one negative post can be found around regarding Luxury Life.

the sticky listing on MNO will expire in just a couple of days, also will expire on Hyip Exlorer as well, I hope they continue to stay active even after the sticky listing expires, or possibly the admin may renew the sticky listing, anyway, Luxury Life has been amazingly paying so far, for more than five rounds.

Luxury Life hasn't renewed the sticky listing and is back to Premium listing, on MNO monitor, but main thing is the status of the program which is paying, for more than six rounds with the three days plan now, early investors by now might be 100% BEP, it has been proven to be a reliable short term so far.

and for sure this program has been paying for 20 days. i think that is quite long time for this site, even i know in some hyip monitors their sticky listing is over, but this site proof to us that they are paying even like that we must be still careful with this program's behaviour later, it is better to keep cashout until we reach BEP or even Profit.

There was a missing deposit issue for an investor about which he was posting on MNO shout box for last five days that no reply from the admin or no action was taken from the admin side to solve that issue, but finally after five days waiting, the missing deposit was credited to the account, and the same was reported on MNO shoutbox, it is really bad for such a delay to fix a common issue.

A quick update from the admin today after reaching twenty days mark online ! it's paid more than $50K a popular short term project at the moment, luxury life !

20 days online!

Dear investors

I am pleased to inform you that we are already 20 days online! and made payments to our investors for more than 50 thousand dollars.

Thank you for choosing us!

It's great to know Luxury Life has paid for seven rounds successful with the three days plan, at this stage of the program, investors may feel to be too late to venture with them that most of the latest deposits that have been funded to Luxury Life are of STP, in hope of refunds in case of unexpected scam.