Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rouletteguru - rouletteguru.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

In the online investment world it is difficult to find a source with ongoing and sustainable profits. Our unique

and proven Roulette System Strategy allows us to provide you with a real passive income opportunity. Again and again... If

you want to be a winner tomorrow

Plan:

3% daily for 90 business days

Minimum $10.00 - Maximum $20000.00

Accept: LibertyReserve, Perfact Money, Solid trust pay, Ego pay

Join Rouletteguru here

long-term benefits offered by admin I think is still too high, due within 90 days we will get a profit of 270% of the offers given by the admin and I'm sure the admin will not be able to provide such benefits to its investors well and perhaps admin only will provide payments to investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again

long-term benefits offered by admin I think is still too high, due within 90 days we will get a profit of 270% of the offers given by the admin and I'm sure the admin will not be able to provide such benefits to its investors well and perhaps admin only will provide payments to investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again

i really don't like to invest with gambling program,though i agree with you on this program that the admin will pay investors and am sure the admin will not complete the term on the plan offered,moreover the program i kinda wonder how the program manage to get lots of support from hyip monitors,i guess the admin might have find away to convince monitors like mno and goldpoll to invest on the program

the profit rate including reasonable and so, potentially will make the hyip able to last long paying. but because the plan designed for long term duration, better if investors take wait and see approach first before decide to make invest. the goal is to make sure whether the site able to make consistently paying or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Roulette Guru sends a newsletter update regarding the MNO review last week as well as the program statistics so far,

May-10-2013 08:15:36 AM

Member Newsletter 10. May 2013

Hello all

More than 600 new members have signed up in the last 10 days, so I guess it's time to say Hello! Thank you all, we didn't expect such an overwhelming acceptance and are glad to have all of you with us.

My name is Sebastian Blitzer and I am the administrator of RouletteGURU.

Few things I like to point out today:

Last Sunday we have been reviewed by the well known Money-News-Online blog. Money-News-Online has been the preferred source of information for online investors for many years. Please read our review here.

Earlier this week our Ratings, or Monitoring page was added to our website. Please check our payment status here. We would appreciate it if you could take the time to vote for us with one of the monitors or post your payment proof in one of the investment forums. Networking is powerful and extremely important and will help us to be at your service for a long time to come.

Also, we are pleased to announce that we have reached a mutual agreement with alertexchanger.com and announce AlertExchanger as our official Exchange Partner.

AlertExchanger is a trusted e-currency exchange service in business since 2008.

And that's all for today folks! Take care until next time.

Yours truly,

Seb

Guys please stay away from these gambling investments..The admin is offering too high rates which i dont think he will be able to pay..i think this site is planning a scam..

but still not confirmed so lets hope for the best

i also confused about this site.i already checked the site on some hyip monitors.they are paying status and i have no idea to invest this site but they offering high profit and high invest plan and invest money to invest here.so can be scam.this site will paying members more than 15-20 days then they will be gone.so really high risk site...

Roulette Guru recently announced Alert Exchanger as their official exchange partner, also the admin requested investors to vote on monitors and post proofs on forums, after receiving payaments from them, it's been paying on time for around two weeks now.

Roulette Guru recently announced Alert Exchanger as their official exchange partner, also the admin requested investors to vote on monitors and post proofs on forums, after receiving payaments from them, it's been paying on time for around two weeks now.

i know about this site in exchange section.yeah site is great for it but also risky site for invest here.cos after 90 days you will get 270% profit from your invest money.it's not impossible to get profit.but i don't know site will paying us more than 90 days.it's quite high risk to invest.site can be gone after 45-60 days.so my 90 days plan profit money could be lost.......

Ah, at last.. a good and long term program too, also aside from that thing i see this program has been listed by some big hyip monitors, and i am sure the chance for admin to pay investors is higher rather than other site that have same plan like this program and also minimum deposit here is reachable.

Minimum withdrawal limit that set at $1 can lower the work load of the admin, while processing withdrawals, this professional mid term project has 3% in offer on daily basis on business days, since they offer principal return at the end of the 90 business days term, I think the ROI here is unsustainable.

The plan has a term that lasts for 90 business days, that is for four and a half months and a total of 270% can be paid in the total period, almost triple on investment in just around five months is a bit risky ROI, but since this is a popular mid term program hot and growing with potential investors we can expect little profits from them at least.

Online for nineteen days now, nothing specially updated in their news section in these nineteen days period, most of the investors have been using STP to venture with this program, Roulette Guru has a sticky thread on TalkGold forum, so far and there has been regular payment proofs posted by investors till date.